• Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Kalou

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I am not mad.I am not sure you saw the same game as we all did.Chelsea didn't deserve to win and yet they did.Don't get me wrong,I am not sad that we won but we should have won with more conviction.The first goal was clearly offside and Wigan scored an absolute beauty of a goal and certainly deserved a point from this game.

Great determination from us in the end but overall not a great performance.

We seriously need to convert our chances into goals if we did you wouldnt be saying this. For that offside goal, yes it was offside but we should have been awarded penalty. Wigan played same shit as we did only we were better in creating chances.

This is the second time we have seen something like this from Essien in the last few months. Im not saying that Essien has some sort of diabolical plan for us to not reach the Champions League next season but he really has to think about what he is doing and how it will look to the fans. He has been taken off after playing really poorly, we have just conceded a goal that could kill any chance we have of making the Champions league next season, he is one of the most experienced and high earning players in the whole squad and there he is laughing his head off. I wouldn't mind in the least if he was sold this Summer, I think he is past it, the injuries have taken their toll on him and his attitude (at least the one we see on our screens each week) appears questionable at best.

I remember calling for him to be sold last summer (based on his performances last season) before he got injured, but no that didn't happen, he got another freaking injury and is far far away from the player he used to be.

Wonder who'd even want to buy him?!

We seriously need to convert our chances into goals if we did you wouldnt be saying this. For that offside goal, yes it was offside but we should have been awarded penalty. Wigan played same shit as we did only we were better in creating chances.

Obviously I wouldn't.Points wont be awarded for creating chances,we must finish them and Chelsea need to improve upon that.

Just relieved we got the 3 points.

I do got to say I am bored with the ref rob our game and rob that game.

One wrong decision ref rob Chelsea. One wrong decision ref rob Madrid.

One wrong decision ref rob Barcelona.

This is getting fucking ridicules. You can't enjoy or analyze the game with out talking about some dam conspiracy theory.

People are just fools!

What I would want is video technology so all this shenanigans goes away....but FIFA being corrupt (Now that's the one that is robbing this game) won't care much. They got other problems trying to "fix"

I remember calling for him to be sold last summer (based on his performances last season) before he got injured, but no that didn't happen, he got another freaking injury and is far far away from the player he used to be.

A big rich club like PSG or Anzhi would snap him up. He still has name value and, despite his often poor performances for us this season, still seems to be respected as a player.

Obviously I wouldn't.Points wont be awarded for creating chances,we must finish them and Chelsea need to improve upon that.

I am not saying that we didnt suck, just that you are wrong with statement about Wigan beeing better side.

Dodgy offiside decison but Wigan did get themselves back into after that I guess.And we did have dodgy decisons from refs against Man U etc not that really helps Wigan out mind but...

Bit dodgy performance in parts seemed a bit meh again and defo lucky to get the win!But what matters is we did.

A big rich club like PSG or Anzhi would snap him up. He still has name value and, despite his often poor performances for us this season, still seems to be respected as a player.

Ah Anzhi, they'd buy anyone for huge cash :lol:

absolute shite today. didnt even bother tracking back after mcarthy dinked the ball past him and ran after it

i hope rdm doesnt play him for the big games coming up. Romeu was on the bench today.hopefuly he will be used ahead of essien

and i am sure arsenal would buy kalou, malouda and essien from us :Goober:

Essien was a fucking disgrace. After wigan scored they showed our bench to see what rdm's reaction was and this twat was smiling away in the background.

FUCK OFF

oh that's nothing. he was smiling after conceding the penalty at mancity!

Also, Meireles made some mistakes today but lets not forget that Essien was so utterly hopeless that as someone's said a few pages back, Raul was doing the job for two people.

Jesus how bad was that Essien performance???? Every tackle he made was mistimed, most of the passes were poor. Just utter shit.

Dont you mean WE WON ,,,not pretty but still a WIN

oh perhaps you support Scumpool

my bad my bad. it was a winner.. sheesh...what a howler

i support scumpool? :banghead: hell no.