• Malouda
    • Meireles
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Kalou

Poor performance? Yes. But I couldn't be bothered with it. It's been the story of our season and becoming a norm already. Getting that 3 points is all that matters at this stage of the season. Will just move on and look forward to Fulham.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After conceding the equaliser, a goal that could have ended our top 4 hopes, the camera panned to Di Matteo seconds after the ball hit the net, in the background you could see Michael Essien clearly laughing his head off. WTF? We are on the verge of not being in the premier club competition next season (a calamity for the club's short term and long term prospects) Essien has been with the club long enough to know what that means and is paid handsomely enough to care about the club's fortunes, on top of that he was poor while he was on the pitch, disgusting.

Almost punched my screen when i saw Essien smiling, like he purposely doesn't want us to make the CL!

We probably didn´t deserve to win this or even get a draw out of the game, but i so don´t care. If one of the Manc teams did it that way everyone would shout "stuff of champions". We did it, made hard on ourselves, but lots of the players actually looked very leggy and tired. As much as Mata should have a rest, we simply can´t afford to rest the guy. We just need him so much for some sense of creativity. Torres looked good, but what was that slipping there in the penalty area ?

Man of the Match: Bertrand or Cahill for me.

Martinez tells MOTD that Wigan were "robbed" after "disgusting decisions" after replays show that both of Chelsea's goals were offside

TBF, he deserves to feel pissed about it. He's been screwed twice now already at the Bridge for two straight seasons.

Wigan passed the ball better than us. We played without invention and at a slow pace - yet we dominated with our chances. The opening goal was offside, but we were denied a stonewaller of a penalty but of course the biased media will refuse to pick up on that. Overall we deserved to win more than they did, the media's anti-Chelsea bias will focus on how 'spirited' Wigan were. That does not constitute Premier League points however.

Wigan passed the ball better than us. We played without invention and at a slow pace - yet we dominated with our chances. The opening goal was offside, but we were denied a stonewaller of a penalty but of course the biased media will refuse to pick up on that. Overall we deserved to win more than they did, the media's anti-Chelsea bias will focus on how 'spirited' Wigan were. That does not constitute Premier League points however.

Johnny on the spot.

all

I am done with this media nonsense just because chelsea is a rich/big club. ManU are spirited, Arsenal play good football, we get lucky. wtf

For god sake, how can you even say that, are you mad? Only thing Wigan was better than us was passing and thats nothing.

Nope I am not mad.I am not sure you saw the same game as we all did.Chelsea didn't deserve to win and yet they did.Don't get me wrong,I am not sad that we won but we should have won with more conviction.The first goal was clearly offside and Wigan scored an absolute beauty of a goal and certainly deserved a point from this game.

Great determination from us in the end but overall not a great performance.

Almost punched my screen when i saw Essien smiling, like he purposely doesn't want us to make the CL!

This is the second time we have seen something like this from Essien in the last few months. Im not saying that Essien has some sort of diabolical plan for us to not reach the Champions League next season but he really has to think about what he is doing and how it will look to the fans. He has been taken off after playing really poorly, we have just conceded a goal that could kill any chance we have of making the Champions league next season, he is one of the most experienced and high earning players in the whole squad and there he is laughing his head off. I wouldn't mind in the least if he was sold this Summer, I think he is past it, the injuries have taken their toll on him and his attitude (at least the one we see on our screens each week) appears questionable at best.