• Malouda
    • Meireles
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Kalou

I got to say just watched game of the day and all you Essien haters for today are very very harsh, i think you got to remember he isnt going to be the same player he was pre injury and the deeper role is better for him. and watching again, it wasnt the best all round display granted but it wasnt the worse, we kept going and got the 3 points, fuck me IF we turn uefalona over most of you will still be picking holes, and the boo boys for danny sturridge was very harsh !!!! CAREFREE

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to say just watched game of the day and all you Essien haters for today are very very harsh, i think you got to remember he isnt going to be the same player he was pre injury and the deeper role is better for him. and watching again, it wasnt the best all round display granted but it wasnt the worse, we kept going and got the 3 points, fuck me IF we turn uefalona over most of you will still be picking holes, and the boo boys for danny sturridge was very harsh !!!! CAREFREE

Bro it's like what Dave Chappel said, "Hatas are gonna hate & lovers are gonna to love"

Essien is possibly my favourite Chelsea player of all time, loved him from day one.

I haven't watched the game yet, and it sounds like he had a terrible performance. Well even i have to say he needs to go in the summer.

As for the conspiracy, i very much doubt it, Essien just doesn't seem that sort of guy, he's always been cool especially with that smile, and perhaps he's just not bitter.

If it was ever true and Essien did really hate Chelsea, well i would never have him in my avatar ever again. And that's strong since i would never remove Essien from my avatar!.

I think it's pretty sad Sturridge get booed at the Stamford Bridge, on a day very few Chelsea players covered themselves in glory. Not his best game, but you could easily tell his head was some where else, he was riled by the boos, and took it out on his roommates, he threw a couple of tantrums when Drogba decided to have a strike on goal instead of setting him up for a tap in.

This is first full season as a starter at the highest level, and he's slowly adapting, one thing that cannot be denied is his talent, he has loads of it, a little bit of patience and he'll turn into a world beater. He's still Chelsea's best option on the wings, I will pick him over Kalou, Ramires and Malouda anyday.

I think it's pretty sad Sturridge get booed at the Stamford Bridge, on a day very few Chelsea players covered themselves in glory. Not his best game, but you could easily tell his head was some where else, he was riled by the boos, and took it out on his roommates, he threw a couple of tantrums when Drogba decided to have a strike on goal instead of setting him up for a tap in.

This is first full season as a starter at the highest level, and he's slowly adapting, one thing that cannot be denied is his talent, he has loads of it, a little bit of patience and he'll turn into a world beater. He's still Chelsea's best option on the wings, I will pick him over Kalou, Ramires and Malouda anyday.

I didn't watch the match, so I didn't see or hear about Danny Boy Stud getting booed. Are you sure the crowd wasn't yelling Kalooo??? I would never, ever believe such a thing could happen @ Da Bridge. Emirates or klanfield, yes they boo their own players. Hell @ klanfield they burn their own kits. Man..how the worm turns wateva.gif

Not too sure about that. He was pretty much standing in the normal GK's central position. Diame hit his shot with pace and power and doubt Cech would have been able to save it anyway.

he didn't follow the ball as diame switched slightly to the left. One side of the goal was open and diame smashed it in there. no chance to save though but as u watch the replays u notice that he came to the central position after the shot

I didn't watch the match, so I didn't see or hear about Danny Boy Stud getting booed. Are you sure the crowd wasn't yelling Kalooo??? I would never, ever believe such a thing could happen @ Da Bridge. Emirates or klanfield, yes they boo their own players. Hell @ klanfield they burn their own kits. Man..how the worm turns wateva.gif

They weren't saying Kalou, they were booing him for sure, because he had elected to shoot instead of cross it to Torres for a possible shot on goal. it was a bit harsh but at the same time can you blame them? Many Chelsea fans become fed up with his constant selfishness. He's been given a role to play in the team and if he doesn't want to do that than he doesnt deserve a starting spot.

I look at the lineup and see Drogba, Malouda and Essien, players who haven't started that many games or even played much altogether as of late. Now you would expect these guys to put in an effort for at least two reasons: 1. To prove themselves worthy of a place in the starting XI or in the team even. 2. No fatigue issues from playing too much like others, e.g. Mata.

Drogba wasn't awful in all honestly but I mean besides coming somewhat close to scoring 3-4 times what else does he do? Out of all the chances I believe he created one for himself (shot in 1st half), the others were supplied to him. He's always messing about hugging opposition players and such and rarely if ever backtracks in the latter parts of the game, very frustrating to watch considering the state we've been in this season.

Malouda I'm sorry you got your chance today and didn't try hard enough because you HAVE to be better than that. Also please drop the attitude for once..

Essien? Mostly invisible throughout the game. Doesn't contribute enough going forward or defending really...Sad to see he's no longer fit enough to be the hard worker he once was, often appears exhausted.

Call me biased towards Drogba or whatever, but the guy can't be put into the same category as the other two. He still has a BIG role to play for us this season and cannot be left on the bench for ALL the remaining matches. In case you didn't notice he was heavily involved in today's winner as well, and would've been on the scoresheet were it not for a few good saves.

Call me biased towards Drogba or whatever, but the guy can't be put into the same category as the other two. He still has a BIG role to play for us this season and cannot be left on the bench for ALL the remaining matches. In case you didn't notice he was heavily involved in today's winner as well, and would've been on the scoresheet were it not for a few good saves.

Yep.Didier is definitely playing well, especially compared to Essien and Malouda. He still has the ability in the air, holds up the ball well and you still need 2 CB's to keep him at bay. Although he hasn't fired on the goals front this season, who has?

That sequence that led to Mata goal was what I thought we could expect from Drogba and Torres.

I wouldn't mind Torres and Drogba playing together but the only problem that will result from this would be the exclusion of Ramires in the team and I doubt RDM will ever drop him.I remember Danny was dropped after his miss against WBA and I think the same should happen to Ramires as well.For the game against Fulham,I would keep Ramires on the bench and play Mata,Kalou,Drogba and Torres.The reason why I picked Kalou was because he and Torres seem to have formed a kind of understanding and as a result are playing well together.