• Malouda
    • Meireles
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Kalou

3 points yaaaas thank god for that.. Bertrand = MOTM, great performance supposing he had to face one of the most in form wingers right now in the PL. Looked comfortable going forward when he could, just he was ignored by Malouda when he made great runs forward. Branna was great as well and I also though Mikel made a decent cameo, made some vital interceptions.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can criticise all you like, but I've seen us win two games we should have lost in the last four days. We certainly did not deserve the win in either of those matches. You make your own luck and we've had plenty of it.

Maybe this will be our year afterall?

Yeah when the FA Semi's and CL Semi's come around we will play like champions, but in the PL against a 'weaker' opponent it is just another game for them.

didnt really watch anything but the last ten minutes... (had practice)

can anyone fill me in???

drogba?

saw torres' volley, what a strike, my fear is that he will just give up from being so frustrated.... but nice to see him raise his arms up in celebration, and to hear the fans behind him, he looks like the most creative and promising player on our side atm...

but thats why i want to know what happened in the game, thanks

Give me a break with this shit that Wigan deserved a draw. They had great build-up play but had like 1 decent shot on goal and scored from it. We had so many clear cut chances and should have scored a bunch more. Just cause you can pass it around more doesnt mean you deserve a draw. They didn't create jack shit, whereas we created numerous clear as day chances. It wasn't pretty but we deserved to win this shit for sure. Tony Gale can suck my dick.

Sturridge had a couple of clear scoring opportunities if Drogba/Mata had looked for the pass.

IMO Meireles had a pretty bad game today and we looked much better with Mikel on.

Also, Essien is just horrible. Mikel was on for 2 minutes and he was 100 times better. So many times I saw Essien just give up, just flat-out give up trying to win the ball back. Meireles had to work for 2 today. Essien is clearly mailing it in now.

Get in! I've been away at work all day, come back home not having followed commentary of any sort, turn on the telly and it's 1-1 in extra time. Drogba chips one to Torres who smashes it beautifully only to hit the post and I turn away from the screen swearing at the top of my voice ... suddenly hear the crowd erupt and discover Mata's somehow poked it home! Cue an [in hindsight] embarrassing celebratory jig. Hahaha love you Chels!

Winning being shit is better than losing playing well. This was that horrible game to get out the way. It's now over and we won it. I'd love to know what that lino was thinking not giving the offside but who the fuck really cares. We're right up the yids arses now. Feels good :P

Also, Essien is just horrible. Mikel was on for 2 minutes and he was 100 times better. So many times I saw Essien just give up, just flat-out give up trying to win the ball back. Meireles had to work for 2 today. Essien is clearly mailing it in now.

So true. Mikel was great when he came on.

agree Essien is consistently poor now