• Malouda
    • Meireles
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Kalou

I think were reading too much into this Essien thing. Sometimes when we concede silly goals i smile in a way as in i cannot believe what's happening so if i don't smile ill cry sort of way, Essien could quite easily have been doing the same.

As for hugging Nasri after the City match? you seriously can't be slating him for that surely? Torres done exactly the same to nearly every Liverpool player after they turned us over at The Bridge, yet i didn't see him getting any stick.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been playing shit for months now, clearly letting the team down (and costing us 3 points at City). Even if he feels like smiling, he should fucking pretend to be upset over it. He's a player who represents this club, not a fan sitting at home. It sends the wrong image, especially when he's being paid millions and millions of pounds (through 3 fucking seasons of sitting on his bloody arse too)

And I thought Torres got a lot of stick after that Liverpool game for doing that? If he didn't then he should have.

He's been playing shit for months now, clearly letting the team down (and costing us 3 points at City). Even if he feels like smiling, he should fucking pretend to be upset over it. He's a player who represents this club, not a fan sitting at home. It sends the wrong image, especially when he's being paid millions and millions of pounds (through 3 fucking seasons of sitting on his bloody arse too)

And I thought Torres got a lot of stick after that Liverpool game for doing that? If he didn't then he should have.

he has hardly chose to sit on his arse. This is getting ridiculous now, let's leave it.

And the whole Nasri thing... come on they are all pro footballers... i think that is one big conspiracy to think that Essien is out to get the club who he plays for !!!! come on !!

People love to have some sort of conspiracy theory. :wank2:

he has hardly chose to sit on his arse. This is getting ridiculous now, let's leave it.

Of course I didn't mean that. but the point is true eh? He's a representation of the club, very different from a normal fan and it's annoying to see him doing that. And I'm not just picking on him, if it was Torres or Ivanovic or JT I would have reacted the same way.

(not the "get the fuck out of my club" comment, that was a slight over-reaction but his performances have been dreadful and he offers absolutely nothing to this team anymore)

My MOM would be RDM for this one for finally playing Bertrand .... FINALLY!

I dont care what we did today because what i care now is 3 points. Beg, borrow, steal is the mantra. We have been playing shit most of the season, no point analysis the performance now 3 points is all i care and yes playing youth for more game time would be just added bonus.

Of course I didn't mean that. but it's true eh? He's a representation of the club, very different from a normal fan and it's annoying to see him doing that. And I'm not just picking on him, if it was Torres or Ivanovic or JT I would have reacted the same way.

(not the "get the fuck out of my club" comment, that was a slight over-reaction but his performances have been dreadful and he offers absolutely nothing to this team anymore)

yeah I've already said he no longer offers very much

Who makes this thread??? No mention of The Great Stamford Pigeon??? I heard that Pigeon was the player of the match (first half anyways) & got a standing ovation from the fans in the Shed End. No justice on TalkChelsea ;)

This was the most interesting thing about the first half tbh.

'He is a pigeon, he shits where he wants!'

Can we please never play Drogba and Torres together, its just a complete mess and Torres always plays out wide. He is not a winger/

Such a mess that led to the game winning goal.

Ryan did good.

We are not surprised cause we know he is ready, is just that Cole is too dam good, and for the good of the team Cole must leave this summer.

Cole eats his competition like Drogba does with the strikers! :D

Ryan did good.

We are not surprised cause we know he is ready, is just that Cole is too dam good, and for the good of the team Cole must leave this summer.

Cole eats his competition like Drogba does with the strikers! :D

So if the player is "too good" they have to leave? Makes sense.