• Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Kalou

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every body says we are aweful and we are still getting the 3 points, which is true at the moment, the team is shit but assuming we had good player that we all prefer and the team is playing good football that means we will be talkchelsea had already carry the league. so bad form but 3 point good form =?

People love to have some sort of conspiracy theory. :wank2:

haha its like a fucking lynch mob for Essien on hear today !!!!! maybe just maybe he heard a good joke and the punch line come just at the moment they scored ??? ill go with that...... ;)

haha its like a fucking lynch mob for Essien on hear today !!!!! maybe just maybe he heard a good joke and the punch line come just at the moment they scored ??? ill go with that...... ;)

Fans need a scapegoat.

Seems fair that Essien is the new it, since Kalou has been alright! :lol:

Didn't watch the match, was updated (i know had football in the morning then had to go to town for my friends birthday), i shouted out loud get the fuck in there 2-1 in the middle of primark lmao, some person asked me, is that the boro score?. Well lets just say he got really mad when i said no it isn't. My friends a geordie supporter so i was tormenting him saying you're not above us yet.

Still though love Mata what a legend.

But how did we play?, i was listening to kris kamara when i was playing pool and he said Torres got played through twice and slipped over in the exact same places... i really hope that wasn't true.

Haha he did, first time he tried to cut back and slipped, the next time he was trying to play the ball across and slipped

He looked very very lively though after coming on, and played a huge part in the winner.

Haha he did, first time he tried to cut back and slipped, the next time he was trying to play the ball across and slipped

He looked very very lively though after coming on, and played a huge part in the winner.

But what was RDM doing playing him on the RW or was I seeing things??!!!

That's what always happens when he and Drogba are on the pitch together.

Guess we want to convert him into a winger, don't we??

If you were a loserpool fan, you would be pissed as well :P

:lol:

I'm so glad that Bertrand is a suborn young man. He kept going and he believed that he would be a first team player and today I thought he was supreme ! We have had so many other youngsters who left too early because they did not have the belief !