• Meireles
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Ramires
    • Torres
    • SUB - Drogba
    • SUB - Essien
    • SUB - Bosingwa

Individual mistakes costed us. First goal started when Bosingwa (oh well), didn't kick the ball outside, he give them ball and they did get corner from that. Second goal mistake by both Cahill and Lampard.

We didn't play bad, we defended well till first goal. Then all started falling down.

Good night ;)

Bosingwa also played a part in 2nd goal, he was the reason City had the ball in the first place.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were lucky to be 1-0 up, City were the better team, just disappointed that we couldn't hold a lead for the last 15 minutes, even just to get a point.

Oh well, it's a game where we weren't expected to win, we just got to beat Tottenham and Arsenal. still along way to go, we can get 4th spot.

This Chelsea side is rotten shit, I told you all we'd lose and I knew after we scored that we would park the bus and invite pressure. We parked the bus because this Chelsea side is so shit that they can't even take control of possession, that Raul whatever his name is needs to fucking retire. Essien needs to lose his fat ass, Lampard was sitting in midfield having a cup of tea and once in a while he was throwing in a tackle. This is bloody annoying, Mata is as one footed as what Rivaldo was.

I don't think so. Drogba's good at closing down games and truthfully told, Torres was going nowhere. He played well, don't get me wrong, but keeping him fresh for Tottenham is more important.

I agree can't say RDM is bad for that, no one knew how he was going to play, but we knew torres was getting beat constantly by the back 4, especially Richards.

I don't think so. Drogba's good at closing down games and truthfully told, Torres was going nowhere. He played well, don't get me wrong, but keeping him fresh for Tottenham is more important.

I thought it was the right decision at the time, and although it didnt turn out well i still stick by that.

Torres was mis-controlling the long balls aimed at him, something Drogba is usually good at, and he also knows how to waste time at the end of games.

Fucking Essien ruined it all.

Essien was very very happy with himself at the end of the game, hugging Nasri, big smile. I hope the club investigate him after this, he's a fucking criminal.

He was bribed :Goober:

Watch Cities last chance, when they almost went up 3-1 but Aguero missed, if you ever watch, watch Essien, he's bloody knackered he can't even get back in time... didn't he come on in like 62nd minute?.

I agree can't say RDM is bad for that, no one knew how he was going to play, but we knew torres was getting beat constantly by the back 4, especially Richards.

Yeah, but I'll give Torres tremendous credit, he did hold off the strong challenge of Richards but it was right for him to go off when he did.