• Lampard
    • Mata
    • Ramires
    • Torres
    • SUB - Drogba
    • SUB - Essien
    • SUB - Bosingwa

Van der Vart equalized in stoppage. :rant:

I think the expression is: when it rains, it pours.

Dam I just found that out!

Argh!!!!!!!

Still we can beat them next game.

I am not worried about Liverpool neither, we can beat. After City, the only hardest game i see is against Arsenal. Everything else this Chelsea the way we are with this great momentum should have no problem.

It's just like under Hiddink time, we did not won all the games, I think we lost one, tie one and won the rest. I expect a similar pattern to happen. Maybe not the near perfection record of Hiddink since he is a great coach, but a similar situation.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we are 5 points behind Spurs and if we lose on Saturday then there is a slim chance of us qualifying for Champions League.I think the only way we can possibly qualify is if we win the Champions league :P

a win against Spurs gives us hope of qualifying there is a big task ahead of that too.

I think we should honestly stop caring about what Torres wants or needs. And stop fucking booing your own team/manager because Torres isn't spoon-fed everything.

Now, as for the game, I thought we played well. City are simply better this season.

We were poor, no two ways about it. Man city deserved it to be honest, we just weren't good enough on the day.

Lampard, raul and Ramires were all poor today... Ramires needs to learn how to actually control the ball.

We were unlucky tonight. Should have been a draw though. Mata should have scored and the pen incident was unlucky, feel for Essien and RDM. City played well thoug, especially Nasri. Tevez was just a lucky melted neck fuck tonight, one touch to assist Nasri. Except from that, he was shit.

KTBFFH!

Bitterly disappointed with the result and performance. It also showed how much have changed that we now have to go to Man City and park the bus against them. We hardly offered any attacking threat whatsoever. Got into a couple promising situations in the first half but the lack of quality in the final third was apparent! Hardly created any chance!

Disappointed...but this is one game where we can blame only ourselves, City is a really difficult opponent at home with their strongest 11.

It's just amazing...we are unlucky or the opposition is lucky, they get their milestones, players restore their form, score on their debuts, score screamers, ref mistakes, media ride our back or we play teams just when it's the worst time to do it....

And no, I always try to be objective, so this is not a case of everyone is against Chelsea, but I am following the club week and week out, watching games and following a lot of things around and it's bloody true!

One game at a time though, City is done, Chickens are next, a really must win game if we want to play CL next year...

so chin up and let's kick their arses! :cfc:

Turkey+Toss+lion+Ryan+Hawk+11-07stamp.jpg

I think we've only won once in that away kit, QPR away in the cup, besides that, i can't remember.

Our best signing of the season was own goal we signed in pre season, why the fuck did we let United recall it!.

I don't understand why there has to be Torres talk every game, he did alright, mis controlled the ball a lot... but still an ok performance.

No need to over analyze anything.

It always stems from the fact that people start dissing the other players when thing's don't work out for Torres..I'm not going to judge him on todays performance, but I expected more after his good showings in the last two fixtures.

I think we've only won once in that away kit, QPR away in the cup, besides that, i can't remember.

Our best signing of the season was own goal we signed in pre season, why the fuck did we let United recall it!.

I hate it when we play other teams in blue...

Was a good game by two very good sides. City won it by margins, we haven´t been outplayed or anything. The peno was a bit harsh i think, there was nothing Ess could do, and of course it had to be TÄVÄZ with a little good moment setting up Nasri. Credit to them. Bit dissapointed, but City were very strong in the end. We matched an imperious side for most of the time.

David Luiz plays a lot simpler now, which is good and stays back a lot more. Man of the match for me.

Ramires isn´t a winger but i can see why RDM put him there instead of Daniel, the way he´s been playing lately.

Cahill: keep up the good work. Impresses me more and more.

At not one point in that game did I think we looked anything close to comfortable.

I don't mean comfortable as in we were bossing the game. We clearly weren't. But city were very obviously struggling to create anything at all. Everytime they went forward, we cleared it and they had to come at us again.

It always stems from the fact that people start dissing the other players when thing's don't work out for Torres..I'm not going to judge him on todays performance, but I expected more after his good showings in the last two fixtures.

I expected more from the whole team, but whatever, moving on.