• Torres
    • SUB - Drogba
    • SUB - Essien
    • SUB - Bosingwa

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's much we could really complain about? I mean the depths of squads on paper spoke for themselves. We did well to absorb as much of their attack as we could and we were simply undone by a mistake from Essien and a classy goal by Nasri.

Nothing much to reflect from this game. Would've been nice to steal the points, but City earned them. Fair play, I'm content in defeat. Well done Chelsea, especially Luiz & Cahill

Why is it that when we are only one goal down everyone seems to be on walking pace? Pisses the shit out of me. Fair enough to lose by one goal to City at home isn't something to be raging about, but when I see the players having no desire, not trying to win a ball, I get crazy. I want to see anger, determination and some bloody passion when there are two minutes to go and we're down by one. Where the fuck did that Chelsea go?

I was so dissapointed in Drogba, i wish Torres stayed on, Drogba came on and benefited City more than he did us, i swear his pass completion must of been about 0 percent. And did you see his lack of desire when Mata was in a great position, Mata had to take a shot on an angle because his lazy ass wouldn't get in the box and even pressure the defence. What a prick, shame about Essien.

Funny fact and you're all going to get pissed off, those two goals where from Bosingwa's stupid decision making, there you go, that's what happens when you keep liabilities in your team... yeah even as back ups.

And you can tell how unlucky this team is, Tevez would be back for this game... oh yeahhh he really would be and come on and get the two assists, he didn't get an assist for the first goal but he was the reason why it was a corner in the first place, and Bosingwa was also credited.

In my opinion, we scored the goal far too early.

Essien you twat. Why can't these fucking players keep their hands down.

I'm so mad right now. We were on our way to 3 precious points before that fucked up handball.

I don't even care that city were dominating before the pen. They had ZERO penetration and were losing confidence every second

Fuck this shit ugh. I hate it when individual mistakes like this RUIN games. It was a superb defensive performance up til the pen. And Essiens mistake just negated all of that.

Also bringing Drogba on turned out to be a mistake. Torres wasnt doing much in an attacking sense but he was tracking back and helping out a lot. Drogbas legs are gone and with city dominating so much, there was no point in bringing him on. Really stupid call by di matteo

I'm so pissed off. We should have won that.