• Lampard
    • Mata
    • Ramires
    • Torres
    • SUB - Drogba
    • SUB - Essien
    • SUB - Bosingwa

Agreed.

Torres' positioning was piss poor today and was the main reason why our attacks looked clueless in the first half. Don't get me wrong, he had a lot of good touches on the ball but he just doesn't get into the box often enough.

His positioning is not poor. Torres is a poacher, he always move around looking to move into channels because that is how a poacher play

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His positioning is not poor. Torres is a poacher, he always move around looking to move into channels because that is how a poacher play

You can't be a poacher for Chelsea that's why, to be a poacher you need to be in a team what has... creativity, Chelsea don't know what that word is, infact Ron Gourlay banned the word i heard.

I don't know if the final score would have been any different but it was a really bad mistake by RDM to replace Torres with Drogba,especially since it was our last sub.

Like i said during the match,if he wanted to make a sub then Lampard should have been the one to be replaced.When you are only 1-0 up and you are facing City's attack line you can't be sure that everything will go your way,there has to be a plan b in case something goes wrong and it did.You can't just let them hammer you,you have to attack too and the team we had in the last minutes was too defensive and slow to do any damage.

We did manage to frustrate City in the first half but imo RDM was the main reason we lost the game

It's easy to complain about RDM sub mistake after the game. At that point we simply could not hold the ball at all. We need somebody up top to hold the ball for us so that our defender can have time to rest and Drogba is better at holding the ball compare to torres.

I don't know if the final score would have been any different but it was a really bad mistake by RDM to replace Torres with Drogba,especially since it was our last sub.

Like i said during the match,if he wanted to make a sub then Lampard should have been the one to be replaced.When you are only 1-0 up and you are facing City's attack line you can't be sure that everything will go your way,there has to be a plan b in case something goes wrong and it did.You can't just let them hammer you,you have to attack too and the team we had in the last minutes was too defensive and slow to do any damage.

We did manage to frustrate City in the first half but imo RDM was the main reason we lost the game

Drogba was terrible, but if he would have bothered to show up that sub would have made perfect sense.

And I really disagree that it was RDM's fault. The players who didn't give a fuck are the ones to blame.

Thought we had it, they weren't even a threat, they were running out of ideas, their crowd was getting agitated, i just can't believe we just did this to ourselves. Please Benfica knock us out the UCL, i love Chelsea too much to want to see this Barca team play us like this. It will be simply humiliating. Please just hurry up and roll on next season, and quick.

For me shouldn't have messed with winning side and left torres, but real culprit is one and only essien!! Damn, how in tghe world are they gifted like that out of nothing!!!! And yeah they might or. Gona should I say werescore, only it would have taken them much more time!! Horrible!! Spurs lose and we lose, tale of our season folks!! Hae these one game decides all, and this Saturday instead of a probable 2pts back, its tyhree and I don't know arsenal have another. One of their famous skids in them which is why we need to stay on fire!

As for the game itself, happy withb all, why was studge not there?? (Honestly I don't know was he injured??) And torres great game could have done with better service a la studge, and mierles out and ramires in cm with blamps. Need to have great bcrowd and a stadium full of life sturday and I know we'll win, but with my luck spurs wilend their losing streak against us!! :-P skippin work for this game and prayin for clean 2-0 that'll lead to benfica game! We can do guys, believe!!!!

Side note: that's one winand one loss for this current stretch of games we all deemed importnat. ;-)

top 4 only if we beat BOTH, arsenal and totenham.

Our fixtures are tough.... arsenal are on too much of a high and have too much quality in play in terms of attacking... they will get third....

And even if Totenham lose the plot, we're still 5 points behind them.... meaning we have to beat them and then bear everyone else too....

It will be wierd not to be in the CL after so long..... that too after reaching the semis this season...

As for the game itself, happy withb all, why was studge not there?? (Honestly I don't know was he injured??) And torres great game could have done with better service a la studge, and mierles out and ramires in cm with blamps.

Service a la Sturridge? Are you kidding? Did you miss the Leicester game? Or any other game Sturridge has featured in really..

This game wasnt important for us.

Game against Spurs is what really matters.

This game wasnt important for us.

Game against Spurs is what really matters.

Yes we know it doesn't matter to YOU, you horrible prick. You're a complete and utter twat, YOU KNOW THAT ? I remember when you admitted that you are a life long Palmeiras supporter, why don't you just fuck off to a Palmeiras forum and have a wank fest with fellow BRAZILIANS about Donaldinho. :angry:

come on people it was one of those games, we did pretty much nothing in attack got a lucky goal, it was a pen imo and there 2nd goal was just a nicely worked goal. city played that little bit better then us like i said before it was a poor game both teams looked slugish and slow

You can't be a poacher for Chelsea that's why, to be a poacher you need to be in a team what has... creativity, Chelsea don't know what that word is, infact Ron Gourlay banned the word i heard.

I agree with what you said. In our system a striker has to play as a target man and Torres is simply not a target man type player