• Torres
    • SUB - Drogba
    • SUB - Essien
    • SUB - Bosingwa

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my doubts when I saw Ramires in the right wing instead of Sturridge and I was right ... what ever we may say .. Sturridge is better suited in the right wing...

RDM did make a few stupid calls today... I was expecting Sturridge and Ivanovic->Bosingwa was the biggest waste of sub.. could have rather gone with Bosingwa to begin with if Ivanovic wasn't all that fit...

Cech was good. Luiz and Cahill were good. Mikel was the only midfield player who was decent, everyone else was really really poor.

Torres and Drogba were both decent as well. But our midfield was really really poor.

I was begging to put on Malouda instead of Essien so Mata could move in the middle, just don't understand why we don't play our BEST PLAYER in his BEST POSITION!!!

That said, Essien very very unlucky with that penalty. And I could see that Nasri goal coming a mile away. Too bad really cause overall we defended very well and was hoping we woulda sneaked by with a draw.

It's just too bad that our midfield is so poor that we can't link up with the forwards and have to resort to long balls from Cech.

I know city were the better side. The difference in quality is huge. But that doesn't mean a thing! They were losing confidence every minute. They kept giving balls away, misplacing passes, etc. we were comfortable!

It was going to be a classic snatch and grab but for that moment of stupidity.

I know city were the better side. The difference in quality is huge. But that doesn't mean a thing! They were losing confidence every minute. They kept giving balls away, misplacing passes, etc. we were comfortable!

Oh my god all the haters come out of the wood work when we lose, we played well, Man city had that bit more from us, think Torres should have stayed on, Que all the haters wanted Essein out now, get ya lynch out !!!! CAREFREE, well done chels................... well played city....

Dont get the essien blame. He gave away a pen yeah but we werent exacty amazing at tha point their goal was coming and didnt help

we kept passing to them!weird performance in parts

Kinda worrying scum suddenly 5 behind and arsenal very far aheae

Individual mistakes costed us. First goal started when Bosingwa (oh well), didn't kick the ball outside, he give them ball and they did get corner from that. Second goal mistake by both Cahill and Lampard.

We didn't play bad, we defended well till first goal. Then all started falling down.

Good night ;)

This game wasnt important for us.

Game against Spurs is what really matters.

Eh?, wasn't important for us!?, we need as much points as we can to get in a good place, and hopefully top 4, we have to hope to god Spurs keep playing bad and lose points, even a point would of been a massive difference, we need points aswell, you look at our fixtures, we still have our big games to play, that's serious.

At not one point in that game did I think we looked anything close to comfortable.

Edit: On a different note, looks like David Luiz has been logging onto TC and reading my rants about him...He's been so much better since he started doing the basics right. Very impressed by his form recently.

Bringing Torres off for Drogba was a stupid move by RDM

I don't think so. Drogba's good at closing down games and truthfully told, Torres was going nowhere. He played well, don't get me wrong, but keeping him fresh for Tottenham is more important.

Seriously, what was going through essien's mind? There was no immediate danger from the ball. He really didn't have to stop that. I honestly think that City would not have got anything out of the game had it not been for that stupid mistake. They were not creating any serious chances and loosing confidence by the min.