Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

you was bashing anyone that actually had faith in the chels mate, like i say very very different tune, and look we did 4-1, CAREFREE

Oh wow did i?, shit okay well that means i still gotta be moody and angry?, and i wasn't bashing at all, i was just saying theres no way we can come back from that.

But yeah like you said i guess i gotta still be mad, so ima flame you all.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what Liverpool fans have to make of it. Bitter, much?

:lol: :lol: :lol: FUCK OFF YOU BITTER CUNTS.

Lmao mate i had a look right after we won, they were saying the same things they do after we win every match, fucksake napoli were shit, they are terrible at defending and can't attack, absalute bull shit, they can't even give us one bit of credit, it's just that the other team were shit and that's the only way we won, and the thing what amazes me they find anything, ANYTHING they can do to abuse terry.

He showed his respect to the deaths in belgium, and they were all saying, the cunt how disrespectful hes using that to get more publicity and to be on the good side.

Wow what a game....still feeling shaken up...my heart is full. Seeing lads get out there together like one and battle until they can't bloody stand and even after that makes me proud, happy and optimistic. Reminds you of what football is all about.

Di Matteo did everything right, from press conference to lineup, subs and game instructions. Luiz, Ivanovic and Terry were great at the back and managed to stop one of the best attacking partnerships in football. Lampard, Essien and Ramires run their hearts out today and Drogba for me was MOTM just a bit above other players. What a legend! Bullied 3 centrebacks and lead our attack.

I'm over the moon for my Serbian boss scoring the winning and decisive goal :) We have some amazing goalscoring defenders B)

But not only them, it was the whole team that went out as one and finished as one. With only 1 thing on their mind - go through. Fans played their part also. Their cheering, support and chants were our 12th man and in the end we done it. We bloody done it! :blue scalf:

Hopefully this will turn our season around. Finish top4 and do well in CL and FA cup. We deserve it.

Shame we had to play Napoli, they are a really wonderful team and these 2 games have been something special. Respect for them and I wish them good luck in the rest of the season.

:cfc: Blue is the colour, football is the game :cfc:

We're all together and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

:cfc: Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name. :cfc:

Woah what an incredible match! CLASSIC!! For real I'm proud to be a Blue. Great tactics from RdM, great play from every player! WE FIGHTED FOR THE WIN! FIGHT! Word that could not met with word Chelsea for all the season long. It has come in the right time! THANK YOU DROGBA! Phenomenon!!