Axel Witsel

Nic!

Because Oscar has not achieved at CAM people think he can moved around to justify us keeping him. Next stop LB if Baba fails.....the length of string goes on. I've said before, square pegs for square holes is the way we need to go and stop all this.... 'He can be OK there'

The worst thing is, we can fetch a very, very, good price for him. With that money we can reinvest and justify other signings.. I get the feeling this season is hit or miss for him, and he must know it himself. The regular substitutions he faced last season and not to mention that celebration vs Swansea, they paint the same picture.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witsel is a curious player. Never in the spotlights, never the one to really shine, but really helpfull. I too have I too have watched him in Russia and I think he is the ultimate water-bringer. He makes a team so much better and runs Miles and Miles, while having a level of technicality few have in our team.

The one issue is: he doesn't speed up the game ....... He is very much a controlling cm. Also, this is why he doesn't get shiny youtube movies. If I had a choice, I would have him near Matic in a second. Two pivot players without show, very objective, good in passing, ....

What do expect? This guy performs, every time without doing a Messi. I would have him even if i was Dutch.

TBH i would take Nainggolan in stead of him

Should have signed schneiderlin or cabaye...what other options are there? gundogan can be a possibile target..veratti pogba and koke are very difficult and expensive

we could hijack arsneal's deal for lars bender. for the hell of it and because benderis actually a quite useful player. brilliant dm and the mother of great back ups.

Witsel is a curious player. Never in the spotlights, never the one to really shine, but really helpfull. I too have I too have watched him in Russia and I think he is the ultimate water-bringer. He makes a team so much better and runs Miles and Miles, while having a level of technicality few have in our team.

The one issue is: he doesn't speed up the game ....... He is very much a controlling cm. Also, this is why he doesn't get shiny youtube movies. If I had a choice, I would have him near Matic in a second. Two pivot players without show, very objective, good in passing, ....

What do expect? This guy performs, every time without doing a Messi. I would have him even if i was Dutch.

So he is bascially another Mikel?

Because Oscar has not achieved at CAM people think he can moved around to justify us keeping him. Next stop LB if Baba fails.....the length of string goes on. I've said before, square pegs for square holes is the way we need to go and stop all this.... 'He can be OK there'

Never a truer word said. Number 10 is a very specialized role and we dont have 1 person to fill it proper,

Hopefully.

25 for Witsel +40/50 for a TOP CAM as Isco, Ozil or similar >>>>>>>>>>> 100 for Pogba.

Yep Im with you all the way. Altho I would go bonkers if we snagged Pog I would happily go for Witsel - a shit hot CAM. Theses are necessary positions for us to fill not luxuries that we can do without.

I like the idea of getting him and I'm truly at a loss as to why we didnt go for him or for that matter any other club out there!

Unless Mou always had the Pogmeister in mind. I did think it for awhile when he was harping on about Eiffel towers in our yard.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You