Axel Witsel

Nic!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scuze the French but its fuckin ridiculous not to sign him. But with Inter and Juve now in for him now and theres never been a proper leak only Roman gossip dreamed up putting 1 + 1= bullshit!

I just dont understand it.

• 2 weeks later...

We do still have a slight chance to hijack him. Seems AC Milans reps are flying in to sort a deal out. Couldnt we send Romans jet in and do some Mission Impossible kinda stunt and bring him back?

hijack.jpg_zpslxp8asu7.gif

we are content with a bog standard midfield , so I'm afraid not.

any Arabic speakers on here to confirm?

‏ChelseaSideman (question)
@mohd_tagaya في احتمال تشيلسي يوقع مع ويتزل؟
Mohammed Taqi ‏@mohd_tagaya (answer)
فيستيل تقصد no

According to Google translate it is:

Question: The possibility of signing with Chelsea Witzel (Witsel)?
Answer: Vestel (Witsel) mean no

any Arabic speakers on here to confirm?

‏ChelseaSideman (question)
@mohd_tagaya في احتمال تشيلسي يوقع مع ويتزل؟
Mohammed Taqi ‏@mohd_tagaya (answer)

فيستيل تقصد no

According to Google translate it is:

Question: The possibility of signing with Chelsea Witzel (Witsel)?

Answer: Vestel (Witsel) mean no

Update:

(Google translate)

Mourinho and his aides say Vestel (Witsel) player very normal in their eyes and will not benefit the team

# Chelsea

(Original)

مورينهو ومساعديه يقولون فيستيل لاعب عادي جداً في نظرهم ولن يفيد الفريق
#تشلسي
اوباه

Rayan Bakhreba ‏@Rayan_Bakhreba
@jfatoki11 @mohd_tagaya (translation) " mourinho and his staff are saying that witsel is an average player in their opinion and won't improve the team

Update:(Google translate)Mourinho and his aides say Vestel (Witsel) player very normal in their eyes and will not benefit the team

# Chelsea

(Original)

#تشلسي

اوباه

Maybe. But Ramirez is subnormal whilst luiz next to magic was normal enough to own the shit out of yaya,fernandinho and silva

Update:

(Google translate)

Mourinho and his aides say Vestel (Witsel) player very normal in their eyes and will not benefit the team

# Chelsea

(Original)

#تشلسي
اوباه

Who is this guy?

Who is this guy?

Started following him 2 days ago since he broke the news about Pedro (and he said he also reported Baba and Falcao before others), also has many pictures with footballers on his twitter. Seems reliable.

CM4H-CWVEAAyNvB.jpg

CM4DU6RUYAAgUr5.jpg

CM4Bi6RWoAAtqDw.jpg

Maybe. But Ramirez is subnormal whilst luiz next to magic was normal enough to own the shit out of yaya,fernandinho and silva

Yeah really miss that feel of having Matic-Luiz pivot to dominate teams. We beat Arsenal and City, but Demichelis started that day in their pivot, that made it a lot easier.

I don't think he's ever been good enough to play here. Obviously if he'd sit on the bench maybe but yet again I don't think he's really kicked on at all since being at Benfica. Matic came here to test himself at a higher level, Hulk and Witsel went to Russia for a fuckload of money.

I don't get why you would go from a higher standard of football to a poorer standard of football, even for the money, baffles me. Let him go to Italy, I'd rather we looked elsewhere to be honest, there are better players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You