Axel Witsel

Nic!

Having thought about this for 3 days now, I have still have not found a different way to pronounce Witsel that does not sound completely braindead. Honestly I have no clue what can possibly go wrong pronoucing that name. I think even people in East Germany or Bavaria would get this right.

It's pronouneced "with sell" without the space of course :)

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having thought about this for 3 days now, I have still have not found a different way to pronounce Witsel that does not sound completely braindead. Honestly I have no clue what can possibly go wrong pronoucing that name. I think even people in East Germany or Bavaria would get this right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnXhLwUfprg

Actually his name is pronounced many times in this video. I know a lot of you guys don't want to see the broken leg of Marcin Wasilewski. Just might as well skip to sec 00.24!

Here you have both his name and last name!

Never mind how his name is pronounced (although I'd assume its just Witsel), if we sign him to stop confusion we will just call him Reginald. Azpilicueta is Dave. Witsel will be Reginald. Simple.

Never mind how his name is pronounced (although I'd assume its just Witsel), if we sign him to stop confusion we will just call him Reginald. Azpilicueta is Dave. Witsel will be Reginald. Simple.

Like it. Love it. Gotta have it.

I just dont know what to believe but I like the guy and can imagine if he linked up with Matic/Cescy it would work great. Can always hope.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/21/agent-reveals-chelsea-in-talks-with-zenit-over-axel-witsel-transfer-deal-5305851/

22.9m sound reasonable for s.o. of his quality. I just wonder whether we will sign him despite no cm leaving. Really should to have a chance of retaining the league. Without a major signing I doubt we will win a major trophy with our rivals strengthening like this. Witsel will not be the difference to do but he is exactly the kind of option for the league

I think Mikel will leave if Witsel comes. Having Matic, Cesc, Witsel, Ramires, Mikel whilst giving Loftus-Cheek some real playing time doesn't seem like a realistic scenario. Jose usually wants 2 players for each position and without Mikel we would have Matic-Witsel, Cesc-Ramires and Loftus-Cheek playing in the pivot as well as no.10 together with Oscar, Cesc and Willian. There is literally no need for Obi there when we remember that Zouma will also be there in case of an emergency.

But yeah, I am all for signing Witsel and offloading Mikel.

So another year of Ramires being unable to make 5 yard passes and Mikel only making 5 yard passes.

Edit - Before the 'respect' brigade jumps in, a disclaimer - love them both for what they do offer and have in the past but think it is time to inject some freshness in there along with RLC.

So another year of Ramires being unable to make 5 yard passes and Mikel only making 5 yard passes.

Edit - Before the 'respect' brigade jumps in, a disclaimer - love them both for what they do offer and have in the past but think it is time to inject some freshness in there along with RLC.

Don't worry, RLC is being phased in.

Don't worry, RLC is being phased in.

Oh happy days are here again! Where we all going for the piss up?

He should be on a loan plan like Bamford so when the time comes he could be useful to us he could then step up. A 10 minute 1st team career wont make him a great help to the 1st team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You