Should AVB be sacked for Mourinho?

Justin_3d

81 members have voted

1. 1. Sack AVB for Mourinho

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be that we are his only real option.... Spurs wouldn't give him that amount of money for transfers and wages that he needs and wants... At United he would "destroy" Fergies Team to have his own stamp on it and the same with arsenal(the clubs wouldn't allow it imo). The Italian Media hate him just like in Spain. And in Germany no club would tolerate his behaviour or would allow him to splash 30 Million + on a single player, maybe 30 Million for a tranfer window.....

I don't want him at the Bridge again but if i'm right we'll see him again

If he did come back to England I could realistically only see him going to either us or city. City and us would be the only ones giving him enough money and flexibility to do what he wants. The question is does anybody know if he would even want to come back to us given that we sacked him in the first place?

If you're saying no to Mourinho, quite possibly the best coach in the world that has gone from success to success in every situation imaginable, and did so much for this club, then you better explain why. So far, i haven't heard anything convincing. "Oh i don't want him back, we just need a new team" does not mean anything at all. If he does come back he will build a new team and take us to glory once again. He is the only person with the clout to be bigger than Roman and his board. He has 100% confidence of the fans and the squad. Everyone believes in him, i think he's the perfect man for the job.

try this : he never stays 3 years , will want to spend big ... THEN LEAVE for pastures new , THAT is exactly what we don't need or want.

No, he will leave as soon as he asks to spend 70m in winter market and the board refuse.

Forget it, he is not returnig. If he is buying a house in London its because he will manage Spurs or Arsenal next season, or because he will be next England NT head coach.

Mourinho doesnt love Chelsea, he loves himself so much that there is no room to love clubs.

He got refused money in January 2007 but stayed, he got Sheva forced on him (apparently) but stayed and in summer 2007 he was only given money for Malouda and had to settle for the likes of Steve Sidwell but stayed. What other reason apart from loving the club and fans could he give for staying through all of that? If Inter tried any of that he would have walked out on the spot.

But i don't want him back, we must let AVB do his job and build his own team.

what and have little money to spend! yeah right!

He won’t have much here either , unless we sell a few high earning players. Let’s look realistically , if AVB went in the summer and Jose was available , most of us would take him in a heartbeat. But the chances of this scenario are highly unlikely. If Harry takes the England Job , Jose would be at spuds and most likely fuck us up.

Let’s quit dreaming and support AVB's "Project" :ph34r:

Anyone who really thinks a small time club like Spuds can attract any manager above the class of decent is as deluded as a Scouser.

thats a good joke ,,,but only that. Spurs are threatening to be dangerous,,, and scumpools owners are shrewd

I'd support Jose coming back. Problem with AVB is sticking to his guns when it's not working. He came in at the start saying youth would get a run, They haven't. He has proceeded to play Torres Torres Torres, hasn't attempted to mix it up. Doesn't seem tor realise we need a CF and didn't attempt to bring one in when we had chances to. This has resulted in the squad turning on him and also has resulted in our poor run of form throughtout the entire season which is unbelievable. I'm not saying Jose would put faith in youth BUT he probably wouldn't state something if he didn't mean it. Lukaku should of had so much more this season and Bertrand, not to mention Josh. Also Sturridge going through the centre or at least an attempt to switch it up a little. I know AVB wants next season so he can dispose of those who don't like his style and I support that, but at the same time he has youth right there who are willing and he's not playing them. Lukaku would not have done any worse than Torres, i'd bet my house he'd have scored more if he started the same amount of times.

thats a good joke ,,,but only that. Spurs are threatening to be dangerous,,, and scumpools owners are shrewd

They're having a great time of it right now. When vdv, Modric, Bale, etc. move on (which can't be too far) they'll go back to spunking 15 million on the David Bentley's of the world. The only way for them from here is down, they've peaked but never took advantage of it.

Because he loves Chelsea. If Jose wasn't sacked 4 years ago, then he'll still be at Chelsea now and we'll probably have more trophies, and be in a better position then what we are in now. he is the best manager in the world. Why would you not want him back at Chelsea?

Lol, i'm pretty sure he said he loves Inter too - and even kissed their badge in a pre-match presser before they faced Chelsea - yet he left.

If Jose wasn't sacked 4 years ago, then he'll still be at Chelsea now

I laughed when i saw this part, yeah right. He would have left, just like he left every other club he's managed.... Roman just rushed the process.

Mourinho is like a girl you like in high school or whatever, you don't really want them, but your gutted if someone gets them.

hahaha this is good.

I saw something similar in another post:

Chelsea Sacking Jose Mourinho was a bit like someone Dumping An Incredibly Beatiful woman because she's a bit annoying.

Down the line your gonna realise that all women are a bit annoying and that you shoulda just stuck with the most attractive.

Only You dont find that out till is too late. At which point your Dating A girl who is equally annoying but far less Attractive all the while Dreaming about the Hot Girl.

hahaha this is good.

I saw something similar in another post:

Chelsea Sacking Jose Mourinho was a bit like someone Dumping An Incredibly Beatiful woman because she's a bit annoying.

Down the line your gonna realise that all women are a bit annoying and that you shoulda just stuck with the most attractive.

Only You dont find that out till is too late. At which point your Dating A girl who is equally annoying but far less Attractive all the while Dreaming about the Hot Girl.

not all, in fact not even most women annoying ....most have a lot to put up with. you arent Andy F********g Gray are you?