Should AVB be sacked for Mourinho?

Justin_3d

81 members have voted

1. 1. Sack AVB for Mourinho

Lets not forget, Jose is a master at manipulating people, be it the press or fans. And guess what, he probably is up to it and Chelsea fans are faaling for it hook, line and sinker.

Don't believe he would do that at Chelsea? Need I remind you the Champions league game against Inter at Stamford Bridge in 2010? Texting the old guard and being all smiley and chatty to them. In the end most of the players cared more about Jose being on the pitch then the actual game and we lost. That is what he does. Sorry but I'm very cynicle on him. Knowing what he can do. Its embarrassing that Chelsea fans are on their needs screaming for Jose to come back.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jose wouldnt go to AC because of his inter conections why on earth would he go to spurs with his chelsea conections ??????????? and do that to the Chelsea fans he loves so much ?? (as reports suggests he does love us)

how do you know Jose even wants to go to Spurs? and the rivalry between the Milan clubs and Chelsea and Spurs is very different!

Your right but as LDN hinted at i dont believe he is accountable for Lukaku or Curtois and he made no secret of De Bruyne not being his signing

Yes mate he is not accountable for some of those players (which i stated in my first post) but the fact is AVB is our current manager and if he was sacked tomorrow those sums would still be in black and white what he invested in his tenure at the club. Jose didn't sign Shevchenko reportedly amongst a few others but its still there in fact that he spent the 32m on him.

how do you know Jose even wants to go to Spurs? and the rivalry between the Milan clubs and Chelsea and Spurs is very different!

its all speculation, people are taling spurs, people are talking us, it may be abit different but still the same kind of feelings ???? Stand up if you hate tottenham, it would still be a massive kick in the teeth or am i wrong ?????????????

I didn't say he was the best manager but I could point to the length of time he has been in the game,which isn't a massive amount of time, and the amount of major trophies he has won (2 European cups with 2 different teams as well as winning the title in every country he has been in which will continue failing a miracle this season) to make the point. You should try making some points yourself instead of coming in with useless comments like 'mourinho best manager, Ha that's a laugh'

:doh:

A specific post was made that received about 8 reps with the comment being, "Mourinho is the best manager----" which i replied in a way that i showed a certain disagree. When Mourinho approached his clubs, he was already surrounded by gifted players, Porto, Chelsea, Inter, as well as Madrid, while he had an unlimited spending amount, and won cups year after year, yet people drool for him. He's always had luck on his side, Porto vs United, as well as Inter vs Barca, at the end, his team wasn't the better team, but he outsmarted them tactically. Apart from his tactics, i don't look upon him as 'the best manager in the world', in some cases a few members here would say. While the likes of SAF, who continues to build generation after generation of stars even with transitions periods throughout United's history, his vision as well as his brilliance stands out as the best manager who ever embraced the Premier league. Instead of breaking into the bank account, he produces youth into the team which emerges future stars. Then you look at Spain with Pep, who's vision of football that he experienced first hand and introduces it to the world in his own style. A team that was so out of form, that lost to Madrid in the league, that lost to United in the champions league, and the next season, manages to win the very first Sixtuplet his very first season with them. Bringing the best out of Xavi, Iniesta, as well as Lionel Messi, introducing youth from La Masia, controlling the team to play as a unit and bringing the greatest chemistry within a football team i have ever seen. I see similarities with AVB in how he is trying to bring his own vision to Chelsea. Lampard, Terry, Drogba, these are still Mourinho's players. This is why i disagree in bringing Mourinho back and why i am backing AVB, he is the future of Chelsea FC, Not Mourinho

You cant compare JM and AVB spending, different times. Now, the market prices have increased significantly.

You have a point fella but i think we got an absolute bargain in Mata for 23-26m and i think City got Silva for around the same amount, these 2 imho are worth double that in todays inflated market compared to some of the mediocrity that has been bought now. Lets not forget that the market was still inflated then with Madrid lashing out fortunes on the likes of fat Ronaldo, Figo and Zidane - that was before Roman arrived.

Just on the "best manager in the world" thing. For me, it's Jose Mourinho. What he has accomplished is nothing short of astounding. To win the Portuguese league, to then go to a completely different culture in England and win that league back to back, to then go to another completely different culture in Italy and win that league back to back, to then go to an entirely different culture again in Spain, home of the greatest team in the world (and arguably the greatest team in football history) and be on course to beat them to the Spanish league and on top of all of that, to win 2 Champions League's in the process on top of a host of domestic cups in the countries he has managed in, it is truly remarkable. The man is a proven serial winner, he has proven to the world that wherever he goes, he wins. His handling of the media is the best of any manager I've ever seen, his eye for spotting players that fit into whatever system he is looking to build is exceptional. or me, he has proven that without a shadow of a doubt, he is the best manager in the world.

A specific post was made that received about 8 reps with the comment being, "Mourinho is the best manager----" which i replied in a way that i showed a certain disagree. When Mourinho approached his clubs, he was already surrounded by gifted players, Porto, Chelsea, Inter, as well as Madrid, while he had an unlimited spending amount, and won cups year after year, yet people drool for him. He's always had luck on his side, Porto vs United, as well as Inter vs Barca, at the end, his team wasn't the better team, but he outsmarted them tactically. Apart from his tactics, i don't look upon him as 'the best manager in the world', in some cases a few members here would say. While the likes of SAF, who continues to build generation after generation of stars even with transitions periods throughout United's history, his vision as well as his brilliance stands out as the best manager who ever embraced the Premier league. Instead of breaking into the bank account, he produces youth into the team which emerges future stars. Then you look at Spain with Pep, who's vision of football that he experienced first hand and introduces it to the world in his own style. A team that was so out of form, that lost to Madrid in the league, that lost to United in the champions league, and the next season, manages to win the very first Sixtuplet his very first season with them. Bringing the best out of Xavi, Iniesta, as well as Lionel Messi, introducing youth from La Masia, controlling the team to play as a unit and bringing the greatest chemistry within a football team i have ever seen. I see similarities with AVB in how he is trying to bring his own vision to Chelsea. Lampard, Terry, Drogba, these are still Mourinho's players. This is why i disagree in bringing Mourinho back and why i am backing AVB, he is the future of Chelsea FC, Not Mourinho

instead of breaking into the bank FERGIE brought through youth :D did he bring Rooney through? What about rio or ronaldo ?are smalling and Jones the recent product of uniteds and fergies famous youth development? Don't be fooled into thinking Alex is some sort of miracle working,youth developing legend who keeps the purse strings tight. As for pep we will never really know just how good he is until he leaves barca. Ps much prefer this sort of reply to your original

Luck? Every manager benefits from luck, look at your hero Ferguson, in 99 they benefited from an offside goal that Del Piero scored and went through, then they get outplayed in the final by Bayern who also it the post twice and get 2 goals in the dying minutes to win it, then JT slips when taking his pen with Van Der Sar beaten to hand them another CL success thats not too mention some of the luck he has got down the years from generous refereeing in the PL. You think luck is going what was it 4, 6 or was 8 years unbeaten at home? Taking Porto were he spent next to nothing and made them Uefa and CL winners is luck? Double CL winner - Luck? How many other managers would of taken unfashionable Inter to CL success within 2 years? The fact he has taken on the great Barca side 'the greatest chemistry you have ever seen' and is now a mere 10 points ahead, is that also luck?

Please give the man a little bit of credit, goodness me if that's all luck then i'm going into club management tomorrow - must be easy!

. While the likes of SAF, who continues to build generation after generation of stars even with transitions periods throughout United's history, his vision as well as his brilliance stands out as the best manager who ever embraced the Premier league. Instead of breaking into the bank account, he produces youth into the team which emerges future stars.

Since Scholes and co when has he done that? The only people he has brought through are squad players like Fletcher and Wes Brown, you could say Jose did the same with us with Huth and the fact coming to the end of his reign he was trying to intergrate Sinclair and Hutch in the squad.

Since Scholes and co when has he done that? The only people he has brought through are squad players like Fletcher and Wes Brown, you could say Jose did the same with us with Huth and the fact coming to the end of his reign he was trying to intergrate Sinclair and Hutch in the squad.

Yeah, its ridiculous criticizing Mourinho for not bringing up youth..the man had to establish a strong first 11 in just two years to win titles (see how long it took for Man City?)..In such a scenario any "youth policy" will take the backseat.

You have a point fella but i think we got an absolute bargain in Mata for 23-26m and i think City got Silva for around the same amount, these 2 imho are worth double that in todays inflated market compared to some of the mediocrity that has been bought now. Lets not forget that the market was still inflated then with Madrid lashing out fortunes on the likes of fat Ronaldo, Figo and Zidane - that was before Roman arrived.

And we we shouldnt forget the salaries, Silva earn more then any one in our team. Salaries become really uncontrollable because of new growing football teams. Our goal to reduce them and earn some money on this to make balance. Thats what AVB trying to say. Get read of some high paid players, bring new with less wages and try to involve some new potential talants, also be competitive on all fronts. I think this is what he called project. Not to buy new superstars this high wages and try to win CL in single year. All of this take time, but stability is necessary. Otherwise we never see homegrown players playing for Chelsea regulary.

instead of breaking into the bank FERGIE brought through youth :D did he bring Rooney through? What about rio or ronaldo ?are smalling and Jones the recent product of uniteds and fergies famous youth development? Don't be fooled into thinking Alex is some sort of miracle working,youth developing legend who keeps the purse strings tight. As for pep we will never really know just how good he is until he leaves barca. Ps much prefer this sort of reply to your original

If SAF isn't some 'miracle working youth developing legend', then how in good gracious is talent like that somehow emerged?

SAF- Giggs, Beckham, Scholes, Neville, Fletcher, Butt, Pique, Brown, Oshea, Rossi, Welbeck, Cleverly

The question is not if pep can only be judged if he goes for another club, it's actually a matter if he can continue to produce great players year after year comparable to the likes of SAF.

Luck? Every manager benefits from luck, look at your hero Ferguson, in 99 they benefited from an offside goal that Del Piero scored and went through, then they get outplayed in the final by Bayern who also it the post twice and get 2 goals in the dying minutes to win it, then JT slips when taking his pen with Van Der Sar beaten to hand them another CL success thats not too mention some of the luck he has got down the years from generous refereeing in the PL. You think luck is going what was it 4, 6 or was 8 years unbeaten at home? Taking Porto were he spent next to nothing and made them Uefa and CL winners is luck? Double CL winner - Luck? How many other managers would of taken unfashionable Inter to CL success within 2 years? The fact he has taken on the great Barca side 'the greatest chemistry you have ever seen' and is now a mere 10 points ahead, is that also luck?

Please give the man a little bit of credit, goodness me if that's all luck then i'm going into club management tomorrow - must be easy!

See now your taking a stab like a pathetic fool

Your statement is at a point where it reaches new lengths of irrational and illogical statements. He already had world class talent when he approached porto, Chelsea, inter, as well as Madrid. That is the main question mark over his forehead, United vs Bayern, yet again, they were not the better team, but luck guided them through, just As porto v United and Inter v Barca. It's the nature of football and how the ball rolls. This is not a matter of being biased for Chelsea, this is just logical thinking, and the idea in how so many people manage to think that Mourniho is the best manager in the world just astonishes me, truly.