Should AVB be sacked for Mourinho?

Justin_3d

81 members have voted

1. 1. Sack AVB for Mourinho

not all, in fact not even most women annoying ....most have a lot to put up with. you arent Andy F********g Gray are you?

lol no, but I bet you it was Andy who wrote that! :D

You know despite the whole problem they had in TV, I still think they are top commentators. They should have not lost their job once they apologizes, cause everyone makes mistakes!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no, but I bet you it was Andy who wrote that! :D

You know despite the whole problem they had in TV, I still think they are top commentators. They should have not lost their job once they apologizes, cause everyone makes mistakes!

PC gone mad!

Check out a video of a breakfast presenter from my country pronouncing an indian ladies name wrong..yeah he got fired lol

Lol, i'm pretty sure he said he loves Inter too - and even kissed their badge in a pre-match presser before they faced Chelsea - yet he left.

I laughed when i saw this part, yeah right. He would have left, just like he left every other club he's managed.... Roman just rushed the process.

This is what is said almost the same time last year we Ancelotti was under pressure;

The Portuguese, asked if he would see out his four-year contract at the Bernabeu, said: “I don’t know. I love Chelsea.

“I was the happiest man [when there]. I was thinking to be there all my life and a few months later, I was out. So you never know.

And now almost a year on when AVB is under pressure. he looking at houses in London, saying he doesn't want to be at Real Madrid next season.

It's almost like he wishes he'll be back at Chelsea and you must really like a club is your saying you love them whilst managing a different club and his timing these articles right at the time when the current manager of Chelsea is under pressure.

Check out a video of a breakfast presenter from my country pronouncing an indian ladies name wrong..yeah he got fired lol

He's deliberately doing that though, some kind of joke only he seems to find funny. Bet he wasn't laughing once handed the pink slip and getting in deep shit, was he?

It would be a disaster for us in the long term. Expect the likes of Drogba, Lampard and Cole to stay with us for another few years, and when Jose decides to fuck off again in 3 or 4 years we will still have the original spine (that needs to go in the summer) when they are 36-38 years old

This is what is said almost the same time last year we Ancelotti was under pressure;

The Portuguese, asked if he would see out his four-year contract at the Bernabeu, said: “I don’t know. I love Chelsea.

“I was the happiest man [when there]. I was thinking to be there all my life and a few months later, I was out. So you never know.

And now almost a year on when AVB is under pressure. he looking at houses in London, saying he doesn't want to be at Real Madrid next season.

It's almost like he wishes he'll be back at Chelsea and you must really like a club is your saying you love them whilst managing a different club and his timing these articles right at the time when the current manager of Chelsea is under pressure.

Recently he said: "I love Chelsea AND Inter a great deal" when asked about both set of fans chanting for his return.

I'm pretty sure he would say he loves Porto too if he was asked, after all that's where all the greatness started from.

what makes people so sure Mourinho will leave in 1 or 2 years time? he has already achieved so much in Italy and in Spain (when he wins the La Liga title this season) so why would he leave? no way will he leave us and move straight to another PL club, he has always said he would never do that, so where else would he go? Milan?doubt it he wouldn't do that to the Inter fans and he got on terribly with the Italian media. Barcelona maybe? of course not they hate him, and would never want him as their manager. Bayern maybe? i doubt it, he would never get full control of the club. So imo if Jose comes back he will be here for a long long time.

I don't know why people don't understand this, it is laughable really. What, is he going to come to Chelsea then fuck off to Arsenal after 3 years ? How dumb can you be if you actually think that will happen.

Do you actually think jose would play 36 years old as the spine of his team just for nostalgia and risk losing trophies / muddying up his legacy ? Seriously ??

The reasons you guys have given for not wanting Jose are pretty shit, I'm sorry, but it's true.

Recently he said: "I love Chelsea AND Inter a great deal" when asked about both set of fans chanting for his return.

I'm pretty sure he would say he loves Porto too if he was asked, after all that's where all the greatness started from.

I am sure the only team he really loves is Victoria Setubal.

"Mourinho won't give youth a chance"

Neither does AVB. Where is Lukaku?, Where is Josh McEachran?, what happened to Oriol?, Where is Kakuta?, how much game time does Ryan Bertrand get?

"He will stay for 2-3 season then fuck off"

What if he's finally ready to settle down, which is something he has been hinting at. Do we risk Spurs appointing him for 10 years?

I just laugh when people think he will come here and stay for 15+ years.

Thats a load of bollocks, he will stay for 3-4 years and will leave either becuase someone at the board upset him or he became bored (i.e Inter, which he claimed has the greatest supporters ever, so much for only loving Chelsea) The man is a long-term disaster

The most likely result is you sack AVB and not getting JM back, like what happened in Inter. Instead, the power from those obsolete old players runs rampart and from then you get nothing more than those oppotunists who has and will get no chance to manage great club and so take their one time a life chance to ruin before get sacked.

In short, when AVB sacked I expect Avram Grant style.

"Mourinho won't give youth a chance"

Neither does AVB. Where is Lukaku?, Where is Josh McEachran?, what happened to Oriol?, Where is Kakuta?, how much game time does Ryan Bertrand get?

"He will stay for 2-3 season then fuck off"

What if he's finally ready to settle down, which is something he has been hinting at. Do we risk Spurs appointing him for 10 years?

Lukaku is simply not good enough. He got his chance and generally disappoints. Josh could only play in Lampard's place and Lampard already complained he hadn't played enough more than once. Oriol is injured. Kakuta cannot even get a regular or even a subsitute place in a relegation threatened team. And Betrand never draws any interest from any PL team despite years playing in lower league. What makes lots of you suddenly think this championship level player could suddenly turn into a star I can never understand. Cole in the same age already won national fame.

Lukaku is simply not good enough. He got his chance and generally disappoints. Josh could only play in Lampard's place and Lampard already complained he hadn't played enough more than once. Oriol is injured. Kakuta cannot even get a regular or even a subsitute place in a relegation threatened team. And Betrand never draws any interest from any PL team despite years playing in lower league. What makes lots of you suddenly think this championship level player could suddenly turn into a star I can never understand. Cole in the same age already won national fame.

The point being... one of the arguments people use against Mourinho, is that he never gives youth a chance. Yet the average age of our first eleven under AVB, is the same as it was under Mourinho (give or take).

Lukaku looks like Drogba so he must be Drogba II, Betrand plays in same position as Cole so must be Cole II. I never understand this logic.

No one seems to mind Lukaku never draws a formal bid except from Chelsea. Not even from any Bundesliga or Ligue 1 teams who usually have good connections in Belgium. And not from any other great club, either, despite the fact that club grown players are generally in short supply for these clubs. As for Betrand, Just see how Man U and Arsenal chasing local wonderkids with huge transfee fee, usually before those guys reach 20, and no one seems to mind Betrand, even there is no good left back, not even second classed English LB since Cole. Doesn't these facts say something?

Just stop wild fantasy for those only "Chelsea interested wonderkids" and buy some good solid players like Cavani, Falcao or Coentrao, please! Before that happens no one not even JM could expect to succeed in this club.