Justin_3d

81 members have voted

1. 1. Sack AVB for Mourinho

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Rom wont accept Mourinho back.

So you Mourinho fan boys, just calm down because he wont manage this club again.

Still waiting for your points on why you don't want Mourinho back. So far you have not provided anything good, and since you always give good points in why sacking Carlo and AVB is good, I am sure you can conjure something good against Mourinho! :blue scalf:

Were Pique or Rossi part of United's?

I think so, i know Ferguson bought him from Barca youth when he was younger, i don't know if Barca had a buy back clause or what, and i'm not sure about Rossi.

tumblr_lb72dakPco1qe9iwvo1_500.jpg

Since when did i not say that Mourniho wasn't Chelsea's best manager?

If you haven't noticed, my arguments are going throughout this topic,

My basic statement and point throughout this argument in how many believe that "Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world", is that he inherited world class players to begin with at Porto, Chelsea, Inter, and Madrid. I would like to see him manage wolves or how he could stay at a club for a period of time and build a team generation after generation, rather than leaving after a couple years to another big shot club with talent flowing though the ranks. When you claim that i don't take the time to read, your being hypocritical as would have known that i clearly stated that i only praise Mourinho for his tactics in outsmarting his opponent. Porto won the Champions league due to a pair of luck getting aside United, and outclassed Monaco in the final. At Chelsea, was purely in the right direction with the cash being brought in for the players as well as Mourinho, who's tactics brought a premier league title for the club as well as other domestic cups. At Inter, yet again, talent emerging throughout the club and out smarted tactically against Barcelona. At Madrid, with the most expensive squad in the history of football, yet only managed to win one trophy while pep manages to humiliate him 6 times in 9 meetings, Madrid only winning 1. While he cowards back with 5 defenders and a 3 men midfield at home against barca, a sight of him being too cautious. Like i said previously, his tactics are the only thing i praise him for.

He was inherited a great squad where ever he went, but his tactics with that club got him to where his prestige is. It's purely based on preference, but being a Chelsea forum, there will be biased reasoning into play rather than logical thinking.

:lol: Post of the fuckin year, 'How he took on the great barca side?' LMAO, which one? the 5-0 defeat? the 2-0 Defeat? the 3-1 defeat?

The most expensive squad in history, with world class talent even on the bench, i would have expected them too. 1 victory out of 9 against Barca is truly a great feat. How barca are still in mathematically 3 competitions in the season and Madrid are only in 2, never knew the season ended in feb.

Hypocritical really? This coming from someone who thinks Mourinho is 'lucky' for his unbelievable list of achievements in a very short period of time & apparently Ferguson & Guardiola are the best thing since slice bread & have achieved their success without luck?! You really know how to set yourself up, quite simply mind numbing!

You also forget that he is responsible for turning mediocre players into better ones & decent players into great players - these are not my words, just ask Frank Lampard & Joe Cole amongst others who have put their improved performance down at Jose's door. Not to mention the records our team set in winning the title, mind you that's just ordinary isn't it? Just lucky that Jose has some tactical nous - eh!

As for those Barca results, well I can't argue & wouldn't either but how are those results going to help Pep & his all conquering team win the title this season? Barca are a terrific team, possibly the best ever according to many pundits which makes winning this title even more incredible.

However, you will just retort with something that totally devalue's that achievement, probably along the lines of Barca only had 10 players throughout the season & 5 of those played with wooden legs!

Mourinho is the world class manager, with impressive man manager skills, motivator, tactician . Real Madrid has always had great players but that doesn't guarantee success. The more egos you have, the more problems you may have if you don't posses man management skills. And he surely does. And at this moment he has remarkable reputation in winning and trophies which attracts players like nothing else.

But I do not believe he will come back here. Therefore I want him to stay in Madrid for a very long time, to be their Ferguson, than to go to Germany, or to be Portugal coach, I don't care. I don't want to see him in England in near future. I don't live in delusion that he would be average in other English clubs.

As for AVB, he has yet to achieve what Mourinho has in this competitive league. And I'm not talking about trophies. I'm talking about tactics, man management skills, motivation skills, defensive approach and others. Just because he has enormous potential doesn't mean he is there. But that is expected given his lack of experience and competitiveness of THIS LEAGUE.

He is not world class yet, no matter how bad our players are. He may become it in couple of years but he needs time. And new players. And funds. And support of this board. Only like that we will see the best of him. Not world class in the first year or two, but later, who knows.

I don't want to see him sacked before he gets players that suit him. It seems unfair and stupid.

But just because of that I won't pretend that Mourinho would harm this club in this mess or that I would rather see AVB here and Mourinho in Manchester City at this point of time.

I must admit i don't get people who say Mourinho must remain in our past, and that's that. Why on earth is that?, okay i doubt he's gonna come either because of Roman, but what do you want to do?, we keep looking for managers and risky gambles which don't usually work for us, as you can see. But then say no to Mourinho who is pretty much 95 percent going to do well here.

Were Pique or Rossi part of United's?

Yes, they were apart of the academy

Hypocritical really? This coming from someone who thinks Mourinho is 'lucky' for his unbelievable list of achievements in a very short period of time & apparently Ferguson & Guardiola are the best thing since slice bread & have achieved their success without luck?! You really know how to set yourself up, quite simply mind numbing!

You also forget that he is responsible for turning mediocre players into better ones & decent players into great players - these are not my words, just ask Frank Lampard & Joe Cole amongst others who have put their improved performance down at Jose's door. Not to mention the records our team set in winning the title, mind you that's just ordinary isn't it? Just lucky that Jose has some tactical nous - eh!

As for those Barca results, well I can't argue & wouldn't either but how are those results going to help Pep & his all conquering team win the title this season? Barca are a terrific team, possibly the best ever according to many pundits which makes winning this title even more incredible.

However, you will just retort with something that totally devalue's that achievement, probably along the lines of Barca only had 10 players throughout the season & 5 of those played with wooden legs!

Which i said, countless times over and over again, he was tactically brilliant which i praised him for, how he outsmarted fergie with the quality of players he had, my only negative is how he never continued to stay at a club, go over transition, rebuild a squad, compete in a season with an ageing squad, and continue to build success, just like SAF.

As for barca, i wouldn't make any nonsense remark like that, to this point, i have always reasoned logically. Mathematically, they are still in 3 competitions, Madrid are in 2. The fact that barca are a squad built around patience, possession as well as going against teams who are 90 percent parking the bus, it is difficult in those standards the fact they have been lacking a pure striker ever since villa's injury. Madrid however play a fast paced attacking football which always plays to any team's advantage. Yes they are 10 points ahead, but i doubt it will get any higher.

I don't think AvB has the ability to get the players motivated yet. I may be wrong but that is my opinion.

I think AVB has the players like Mata, Luiz, and a few others on side, i think its the 'old gaurd' thats not fully on board and making things difficult for him, and i think AVB has a lot to do with that, Frank and cole should of been handled abit different instead of coming in with billy big bollocks, the softer approch may have been better, AVB needs time, summer will be interesting.. the thing with Jose is tell me a player that wouldnt want to play for him ??? so IF we dont get top for and no CL the players we need wont want to come, but if Jose was hear ?????

Im not back tracking hear, im fully behind the 'project' and think AVB should stay, i think AVB is going to be bigger than the special one......

I think AVB has the players like Mata, Luiz, and a few others on side, i think its the 'old gaurd' thats not fully on board and making things difficult for him, and i think AVB has a lot to do with that, Frank and cole should of been handled abit different instead of coming in with billy big bollocks, the softer approch may have been better, AVB needs time, summer will be interesting.. the thing with Jose is tell me a player that wouldnt want to play for him ??? so IF we dont get top for and no CL the players we need wont want to come, but if Jose was hear ?????

Im not back tracking hear, im fully behind the 'project' and think AVB should stay, i think AVB is going to be bigger than the special one......

Carlo tried the 'soft approach' and they took advantage of him. I think André's iron-fist was the right way to go in all honesty.

Carlo tried the 'soft approach' and they took advantage of him. I think André's iron-fist was the right way to go in all honesty.

True, but he played them nearly every game, a hand round the shoulder, 'listen fran going to give you a rest, i want you hear for another 5 years' kind of thing, AVB has come in and done something no other manager has done, and i take my hat of to the guy, yes we havent had a good season at all, but the day that one me over with the guy was Man u away.. and we lost...

I hope AVB gets the summer and at least as far into next season as we are this to show what he can do, Roman gave him a job and can't have expected it to be an easy one...all the best players that were here when we were dominant are past their best we have let some go and the replacements have either been stop gaps/makeweights or promising players not quite ready yet.

This man has ability and is learning at a very high level under immense pressure, lets give him a chance with some signings of his choice and judge him when hes been here long enough to have got the squad into the shape of the vision he has for the club.

True, but he played them nearly every game, a hand round the shoulder, 'listen fran going to give you a rest, i want you hear for another 5 years' kind of thing, AVB has come in and done something no other manager has done, and i take my hat of to the guy, yes we havent had a good season at all, but the day that one me over with the guy was Man u away.. and we lost...

It always brings me back to Scolari though. He talked about how players' conflict stopped his team from progressing, he wanted Drogba gone because Drogba was uncontrollable, even for a disciplined man like Big Phil. Perhaps if Abramovich had listened to him, Scolari could've nabbed the player power before it begin to grow after his dismissal.

André's looked at how Carlo handled it, and Carlo didn't handle it well at all. He realised what happened with Scolari, so he tried to be the nice guy and they walked all over him. The manager has to be authoritarian, like Ferguson and even Wenger, like Mourinho. If he'd have been the nice guy they would've seen weakness in the 33-year old.

Yeah agree.Think it helps being in the bussiness for so long as well you know how to handle players and get respect.jesus you kinda look at Fergie and think eeeek!He has an authoritive face he looks like a headteacher sorta person!

Fernando Torres' former agent: Chelsea's Villas-Boas ‘really close to getting sacked'

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-fernandotorresformeragentch

Expect this headline tomorrow: "My neighbor's cousin says AVB will get sacked this week"! :rolleyes: