Should AVB be sacked for Mourinho?

Justin_3d

81 members have voted

1. 1. Sack AVB for Mourinho

But Higuain had been ruled out for months with a slipped disk or something.

Fuck off, Benzema AND Ronaldo (scored more than 30 goals last season) were there. When you have a fucking squad it means you expect someone to get injured sometimes.

You guys that are obsessed about SAF, I dont remember him buying anyone because some player was injured. Thats how Mourinho works, one player gets injured he buys someone else.

How a team with Benzema and Ronaldo would need another striker because HIguain was injured?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone would guarantee that Mourinho can do a miracle with this squad and return Drogba, Terry and Lampard at their best, then I would probably vote yes. Right now he would also fail with this squad.

With a few new top players AVB can and will do much better, so give the man another season and see how things go.

I share your view about 'what if' he left after 2-3 seasons. But like TX said, if he is ready to leave a legacy then we cannot afford to miss out.

I think Mourinho is a disgrace. Not sure if this legacy would be what the club needs.

what makes people so sure Mourinho will leave in 1 or 2 years time? he has already achieved so much in Italy and in Spain (when he wins the La Liga title this season) so why would he leave? no way will he leave us and move straight to another PL club, he has always said he would never do that, so where else would he go? Milan?doubt it he wouldn't do that to the Inter fans and he got on terribly with the Italian media. Barcelona maybe? of course not they hate him, and would never want him as their manager. Bayern maybe? i doubt it, he would never get full control of the club. So imo if Jose comes back he will be here for a long long time.

If Jose wouldnt go to AC because of his inter conections why on earth would he go to spurs with his chelsea conections ??????????? and do that to the Chelsea fans he loves so much ?? (as reports suggests he does love us)

It's funny how justin used naivety as an argument against Andre, but what is this thread?

Media know chelsea fans soft spots and they are using them perfectly this season. It wouldn't surprise me if they are reading this forum...

I'd support Jose coming back. Problem with AVB is sticking to his guns when it's not working. He came in at the start saying youth would get a run, They haven't. He has proceeded to play Torres Torres Torres, hasn't attempted to mix it up. Doesn't seem tor realise we need a CF and didn't attempt to bring one in when we had chances to. This has resulted in the squad turning on him and also has resulted in our poor run of form throughtout the entire season which is unbelievable. I'm not saying Jose would put faith in youth BUT he probably wouldn't state something if he didn't mean it. Lukaku should of had so much more this season and Bertrand, not to mention Josh. Also Sturridge going through the centre or at least an attempt to switch it up a little. I know AVB wants next season so he can dispose of those who don't like his style and I support that, but at the same time he has youth right there who are willing and he's not playing them. Lukaku would not have done any worse than Torres, i'd bet my house he'd have scored more if he started the same amount of times.

Really the times lukaku has played he looked out of his depth his touch was piss poor, Torres has not got the goals we have needed granted but his ove all play has been good, his assists, i think the torres situation is due to his high price tag and the players not liking it, its that player power thing again, players thinking they are bigger than the club.

It's funny how justin used naivety as an argument against Andre, but what is this thread?

Media know chelsea fans soft spots and they are using them perfectly this season. It wouldn't surprise me if they are reading this forum...

A thread to discuss people opinions.

I have yet to give mines, so don't jump to conclusions about what I think yet! :)

The only one should be Pep.

Good point. I really do want to see him outside of Barca, Chelsea would be interesting for him. The state we're in, we could really elevate his career further if he was to fine-tune this club.

What about Jose's return not having the desired affect and AVB replicating his Porto success elsewhere maybe even in this country, had any one considered that possibility?

Jose returning to us but AVB piping him to the title at either Spurs or City would be the ultimate kick in the balls to Jose and us.

If AVB were to be sacked then Jose is the man id want back no question about it. Never understand the mindless hatred of the man from some quarters on here. His record speaks for itself and he is without a doubt one of the most loved managers we have had.

What about Jose's return not having the desired affect and AVB replicating his Porto success elsewhere maybe even in this country, had any one considered that possibility?

Jose returning to us but AVB piping him to the title at either Spurs or City would be the ultimate kick in the balls to Jose and us.

Unicorns also exist, and the flying spaghetti monster created the earth in 5 days and rested on the last two.

What you should actually be afraid of is Mourinho going to City or United or Spurs and building a dynasty there since he is coming back to England to stay for good. THAT is likely, certain almost. Except of course, the success mourinho would replicate is success in pretty much every league under the sun and two champions league titles. Now that is scary, and you lot will be crying you didn't take him back over a novice, tactically shocking manager that has proven nothing, over a manager that loves us. I wish AVB all the best in italy, hopefully he will do well, but give me back my father anyway. JOSE MOURINHO, JOSE MOURINHO, JOOOOSEE MOURINHO JOOSEE MOURINHOOO!!!

With that sort of thinking surely we would never make any changes

He will come back to haunt us just like Mourinho did, that's something i'm very sure about.

And he will surely have no shortage of job offers, Inter want him, Porto will take him back, probably Spurs if 'Arry leaves. Madrid will need a manager if Mourinho leaves..... :ph34r:

Ive been thinking about this, and im still undecided, my view on AVB is for him to stay, we need stability, we need new players, we need to stop having a plan A and no plan B, we have been worked out over the last few years and noone bar AVB has tried to do that, the man u game away, we have not seen any manager go to united like that and we was the better team and we lost and that game won me around with AVB after not being too sure when he come. Now Mourinho, is a god in his own right and while ive said id love for him to come back after reading the post and thinking about it, not sure id want him back i mean its like an ex you was are madly in love with it dont work and deep down you know it yet you keep going back and getting hurt ???? will it all happen again, fall out over something with Roman and he leaves us again ? so on that note id say no i wouldnt AVB needs to be backed see how we buy in the summer and see how next season goes, we NEED stability and i think AVB will be loved just as much as Mourinho if not more IF he gets it right, he has had a season and made mistakes, he will learn next time round and if he builds HIS own squad. I dont think Mourinho would come back to us anyway, he unfinished business is he wants to show Roman what could have been, and i read a post on hear that i totally agree with, Mourinho only really loves him self, and if he goes to spurs then we will know it wasnt love, because why on earth would he go there after us ?

Plus another thing IF Mourinho really loved us and wanted to come hear and settle then if it doesnt work out with AVB he would come back then surely ????????????????

So a no from me AVB should stay ........................

He will come back to haunt us just like Mourinho did, that's something i'm very sure about.

And he will surely have no shortage of job offers, Inter want him, Porto will take him back, probably Spurs if 'Arry leaves. Madrid will need a manager if Mourinho leaves..... :ph34r:

barca if pep moves

@ Tomo -91

With all due respect to AVB and his knowledge, he indeed can become world class manager here or somewhere else , but to replicate what success? Winning Europa League, the competition that , last time I checked, only few want to see Chelsea in. Many Chelsea fans see Europa League like nightmare competition. And yet, people are praising him for that tittle. It's quite funny.

He had the best squad in Porto on his disposal, with the best striker who was in form, in Portugal League so the tittle and Cup are quite big, but not the biggest achievements.

He has potential to be great and everything but he is not there just yet. And replicate of his success at this moment would include channel number 5 football as you like to call it.

So in order to succeed, here or somewhere else, he needs to do way more ( learning included) than to replicate his success.