Who should be our main striker?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. main striker for next season

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Higuain and Torres seem similar

True in the sense that both are the poacher type striker.. the only difference currently is form..Higuain was in a funk as well but got out of it through the stability of the manager situation at Madrid Torres on the other hand well we have seen what stability we have on that part of the field

Higuain as it stands today with madrid and not getting every start 17 goals and 4 assists hes the guy for me

Higuain as it stands today with madrid and not getting every start 17 goals and 4 assists hes the guy for me

I think he's the best finisher in Europe.

I feel for Lukaku. 18 million pounds and he's barely had a game. We should alternate between Sturridge and Lukaku in pre-season or towards the end of this season if we have the luxury of not having to win. That can tell us if Romelu and Sturridge are ready to step up. If they are do we need to buy a new striker? What about that Mexican bloke we signed who's on loan, hows he done?

Whoever gets signed Lukaku must be given the chance first. He's what we need in a striker to spearhead our attack. His age is irrelevent next season, since we'll be (or supposed to be) rebuilding. Let him step up, what's the worst that could happen? He won't find the net, but he'll give 110% effort, which we won't discredit him for. Of course we should sign a backup. But the push must be for Lukaku.