Main striker for next season

Henrique

Who should be our main striker?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. main striker for next season

This a football club and not a model agency and Cavani a damn good footballer.

In nearly all circumstances I prefer Footballers to be ugly because it makes me feel better about myself. But this guy...he just creeps me out.

Hell, I would take Ribery, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and other 'uglies' in a heart beat. I really don't care what other guys look like.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In nearly all circumstances I prefer Footballers to be ugly because it makes me feel better about myself. But this guy...he just creeps me out.

Hell, I would take Ribery, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and other 'uglies' in a heart beat. I really don't care what other guys look like.

Who gives a fuck what he looks like, seriously -_-

He looks like a normal guy to me

I agree, there's something strange about Cavani that makes my skin crawl as well... maybe it's the hair.

Who gives a fuck what he looks like, seriously -_-

He looks like a normal guy to me

I never said I cared or 'gave a fuck'; I said he creeps me out. Stop putting words in my mouth.

In this photo he looks like a normal guy. But when he plays he has a crazy look on his face that I find quite creepy sometimes. Probably why he scores so many goals; he scares the hell out of the defenders.

Everyone just forget about, everyone is taking a joke so damn seriously. Let's move on, okay?

Edison+Cavani+Oscar+Del+Calcio+AIC+2010+Italian+mlsBD3GO9PGl.jpg

Orange why are you so damn aggressive, anyway?

Yeah...that would explain it...although you cant base this just on fm.....

My mistake; its Belgium that grants citizenship after 3 years. Which is why we should look to change over from Holland to Belgium. Of course, there may be no problem getting a work permit if we've sent a player out to Vitesse and he gets regular call ups for his international team while on loan.

Torres scored twice against Championship giants Leicester, and now it seems a lot of people believe he should be our main striker for next season, while he still has 3 PL goals in his Chelsea career.

So I'm also putting DD in the pool.

He could use a shower. That hair is looking rather greasy. Some acne cream wouldn't go amiss either :P

He can have 1 shower a year and look like a arse from inside, but if he scores goals week and week out, I will love him!

Torres' hair looks greasy also...not only that, it looks...well I would rather have a hair like Cavani....

And besides, Cavani isn't ugly. Not a model, but not bad as some people make him out to be.

cavani20.jpg

As for this

Edinson-Cavani-Two-Goals-During-The-Match-Napoli-Against-Manchester-City-e1322007571905.jpg

Fuckyeah! Scares the shit out of opponents...imagine him scoring a winner against Arsanal and running towards our fans like that...