Henrique

Who should be our main striker?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. main striker for next season

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't Falcao cost a hell of a lot too? I thought he was signed for around 45m euros? I'm sure they will want to make a profit if they're selling him after only one season. Or are we talking about a Torres + cash swap deal?

Spanish media was talking about Torres x Falcao swap without cash.

Cavani would be perfect for us,he is used to playing with two wingers up front and would form a formidable partnership with Mata.Only problem is that Sturridge would want to be the main contender for center forward,so that can cause some unrest.Falcao would also be a good alternative considering his history with AVB but Cavani is the best striker amongst the four.

If Torres can score another 5 goals this season then Ill stick with Torres but its highly unlikely that he will.

I don't think Cavani will end up here, he will cost more than Torres and i highly doubt the club would be willing to go over 40m for any player - i could very well be wrong though.

As for Higuain, chances of us getting him are high imo, 30m bid should be enough in an ideal world, but they will probably try to rob us like Liverpool.

And then Falcao, i know he just joined Atletico, but surely we can tempt them with Torres + cash ( at least i hope :D)

Cavani wont cost more than Torres, that was a stupid move, its not a standart for anything, and I dont think Higuain will end up here because I dont think he want play Real and move for Chelsea right now, and dont think we are really interested, and he is not worth 30m, and why Madrid would sell him?

I think both Cavani and Falcao are more realistic moves.

For me we have a first class striker. We have to concentrate on getting the best out him next season. The service to the forward at the moment is frankly f**king s**t. Pele couldn't score in this Chelsea team at the moment. It is too easy to look at the fact Torres is not scoring and say we should get rid, but we should be looking deeper at the problem because Torres is not the problem with this team at the moment.

I'd love for Cavani to join us, but he will be off to Madrid I reckon, allowing Higuain to leave. Wouldn't be surprised if Torres left the club in the summer and we handed Drogba his extension, meaning we'd have one first class striker, and one experienced backup (which was the plan for this season I assume).

Kevin Philips is better than all our Strikers atm lol. We simply need to buy someone new because the 2 we have now are just not gonna do it for us. Drogs has done his bit for us, Torres is bo peep's lost little sheep n don't know what the fuck he's doing or where the fuck he's going. Maybe we should get Diego Milito or someone who can play as the main striker as a 1 because it don't look like we'll be going 2 up top any time soon.

We need a class midfielder, a class winger and a class striker to be challenging again.

Shit didn't realise he was that old, where had he been before 2010 where he had that wonder season.... thought he was like 28 or something.

well Falcao would be stupid because we had our chance to get him for cheaper last season but then he signed a new contract at Porto then suddenly went to Atletico. We need to get someone who's not exactly first choice but is quality. Get Adebayor to replace Drogs.