Main striker for next season

Henrique

Who should be our main striker?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. main striker for next season

Drogbas is set to leave in the end of this season, Anelka left the club, Lukaku still a raw power and it seems the club doesnt see Sturridge as a striker, but as a winger.

Torres and other 3 strikers we are heavily linked with are in the poll.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was expensive and has talent, some people believe he deserve another chance.

I was one of his backers up until about November but with every passing game it's becoming increasingly clear that Torres is done. To go on one scoring drought then beat it the following season beggars belief.

My vote goes to Falcao, this guy is a goal machine.

http://www.thisislon...-league-move.do

Is Londond Evening a good source? It says Napoli valuates Cavani around 27m english pounds, if thats true he will be cheaper than Falcao.

£27m would be an complete bargain for this guy in this current climate.

Lukaku will remain raw power until AVB decides to do the wise thing of playing him for the rest of this season, try to mold him into a better striker. Either ways we are out of the title contention, at least he could give youngsters a chance and try to see if they fit into his style of play ! :)

http://www.thisislon...-league-move.do

Is Londond Evening a good source? It says Napoli valuates Cavani around 27m english pounds, if thats true he will be cheaper than Falcao.

The commentator (fox sports LA) during the game said Napoli's president will sell Cavani for 70m.

He is really good. I really cant see better stfikers than Cavani or Higuain for us next season.

I don't think Cavani will end up here, he will cost more than Torres and i highly doubt the club would be willing to go over 40m for any player - i could very well be wrong though.

As for Higuain, chances of us getting him are high imo, 30m bid should be enough in an ideal world, but they will probably try to rob us like Liverpool.

And then Falcao, i know he just joined Atletico, but surely we can tempt them with Torres + cash ( at least i hope :D)