Napoli 3-1 Chelsea

Steve

Man of the Match (obvious tongue-in-cheek expression...)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who was, in your view, the best Chelsea player against Napoli??

• Petr Cech
    • Juan Mata
    • Gary Cahill
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • David Luiz
    • Raul Meireles
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Ramires
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Frank Lampard
    • SUB - Ashley Cole
    • SUB - Michael Essien

it's just a joke at how shit Torres is :D

bhuahahahahahahah!

sorry.....I did not realize! LOL :D

I don't think El Ninho is as terrible as you said....is like our ex-player Denis...in our team he sucks, in atalanta he scored 12 goals this year...and we're just at half championship....!

in my opinion it happens because some players need that all team plays for them....

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can ask it to an admin!

Ehm....guys.....is it possible to change my friend's nick? he was not able to register his account with name "Solonapoli"....he use that nick also on our forum.... :unsure:

Try messaging Bluelion, i'm sure they will change your name, i just don't think the admins are around at the moment.

Malouda used to be a top player, he lost it last season, he hasn't played well for 2 seasons now, we only played him because we have no midfielders, Lampard isn't playing well he's getting old, so it's a shame. Indeed we spent a lot on Torres but it shouldn't stop us from buying some new players, we need to sort the team out because there's no quality, our midfield is terrible also and we don't have a proper winger. Yes we are Saturday against Bolton, we havent won one game in about 6 matches, can't see us getting anything out of the game unfortuantely, probably just going to be another draw.

Bolton seems little stuff.. you draw with Birmingham (Championship team) but i think you win against bolton, having money, you had to do another transfer market

Pretty the whole squad gave us a poor display last night, Cech showed he's still got something to offer to Chelsea, but Napoli managed to score 3 goals anyway, and, sadly, there could have been a few more...

The defence has been pretty awful, not only yesterday, but, as we know, during the whole season; there aren't any efficent substitutes for the fullbacks, Bosingwa imho is a complete disgrace, he doesn't know how to defend, Bertrand isn't fitting the UCL list, while Ferreira is... The centre backs ain't having a good time either, David Luiz altenates quality to craziness, Cahill is new, but according to facts has been one of the worst tackler these season, and a defender ought to tackle well, JT is always having off the pitch troubles, and only God knows if he's really injuried, Ivanovic can play in both the right roles, but he's been poor too.

Then there's the midfield, that imho is the main problem this season. Yesterday we got another confirm that Meireles and Ramires can't play and hold the midfield together, I still don't understand why Lampard isn't playing regularly, Essien is always injury prone, and he's getting old too, but he could produce some good sparks still. Romeu has been solid, when he's shown the pitch, and I repeat, when he's shown the pitch. Malouda should have been sold in the summer, it didn't happen, so he should have been sold in the winter but it didn't happen either, Obi Mikel's a disgrace, have you ever seen him not passing the ball to the sideways? I don't think so.

And lastly there's an attack built on an incongruous and impalpable Torres (but i don't want to talk about wasting money because the list would be too long), a Drogba who's on the wane, a great actual and future striker like Sturridge who's playing on the flank! He's not an attacking winger, but AVB plays him on the flank... and then Juan Mata, who's doing pretty good, but Chelsea can't rely just on a player, and i forgot Kalou, wait a minute, does anyone remember Kalou?

I'm not angry, i knew this would have been a transitional season, but i'm disappointed, pretty all the players aren't playing at their standards, it seems that some of them are sabotaging AVB, who's got his faults, but isn't the only one to blame, even if there's a massive lack of defensive tactics.

I don't know if we're even gonna make it to the 4th spot, but yesterday evening has been one of the most disappointig matches I've seen during the season.

So, if i had to vote the players... Mata 6.5 Drogba 5.5 Sturridge 6 Malouda 4 Meireles 4 Ramires 4.5 Cole 5 Luiz 4 Cahill 4 Ivanovic 4.5

we can ask it to an admin!

Ehm....guys.....is it possible to change my friend's nick? he was not able to register his account with name "Solonapoli"....he use that nick also on our forum.... :unsure:

Thank you dj, i do not speak well english :D

Try messaging Bluelion, i'm sure they will change your name, i just don't think the admins are around at the moment.

Uhm....I tried but i received this message: "You do not have enough posts to send a new PM: it's required at least 50 posts"...

Probably my friend have to wait! :P

Italians invasion! :P

No, just joking! Welcome mates! :D

wowowowowowow!

TY Art! :D

We're hoping you'll do the same invasion....! You're very welcome!

We're thinking also to open a forum section in your honor for this particular event where we can do a twinning! It would be internationally funny....we can speak with your admins if you want to organize it! :)

wowowowowowow!

TY Art! :D

We're hoping you'll do the same invasion....! You're very welcome!

We're thinking also to open a forum section in your honor for this particular event where we can do a twinning! It would be internationally funny....we can speak with your admins if you want to organize it! :)

wonderful offer but my Italian isnt good enough

We need to go out into the next leg.No fear and just go for it!Already loosing anyway.We have thrown away leads before..Man U,Liverpool that time where we scraped through and so can other teams if we approach the game in the right way.No hopin for much but 2 goals..not impossible if they play right!! They score first we're screwed..we do game on!

And if Arsenal manage some funky comeback..we defintly can!Sod them going through after being 4-0 down and us going out!

Pretty the whole squad gave us a poor display last night, Cech showed he's still got something to offer to Chelsea, but Napoli managed to score 3 goals anyway, and, sadly, there could have been a few more...

The defence has been pretty awful, not only yesterday, but, as we know, during the whole season; there aren't any efficent substitutes for the fullbacks, Bosingwa imho is a complete disgrace, he doesn't know how to defend, Bertrand isn't fitting the UCL list, while Ferreira is... The centre backs ain't having a good time either, David Luiz altenates quality to craziness, Cahill is new, but according to facts has been one of the worst tackler these season, and a defender ought to tackle well, JT is always having off the pitch troubles, and only God knows if he's really injuried, Ivanovic can play in both the right roles, but he's been poor too.

Then there's the midfield, that imho is the main problem this season. Yesterday we got another confirm that Meireles and Ramires can't play and hold the midfield together, I still don't understand why Lampard isn't playing regularly, Essien is always injury prone, and he's getting old too, but he could produce some good sparks still. Romeu has been solid, when he's shown the pitch, and I repeat, when he's shown the pitch. Malouda should have been sold in the summer, it didn't happen, so he should have been sold in the winter but it didn't happen either, Obi Mikel's a disgrace, have you ever seen him not passing the ball to the sideways? I don't think so.

And lastly there's an attack built on an incongruous and impalpable Torres (but i don't want to talk about wasting money because the list would be too long), a Drogba who's on the wane, a great actual and future striker like Sturridge who's playing on the flank! He's not an attacking winger, but AVB plays him on the flank... and then Juan Mata, who's doing pretty good, but Chelsea can't rely just on a player, and i forgot Kalou, wait a minute, does anyone remember Kalou?

I'm not angry, i knew this would have been a transitional season, but i'm disappointed, pretty all the players aren't playing at their standards, it seems that some of them are sabotaging AVB, who's got his faults, but isn't the only one to blame, even if there's a massive lack of defensive tactics.

I don't know if we're even gonna make it to the 4th spot, but yesterday evening has been one of the most disappointig matches I've seen during the season.

So, if i had to vote the players... Mata 6.5 Drogba 5.5 Sturridge 6 Malouda 4 Meireles 4 Ramires 4.5 Cole 5 Luiz 4 Cahill 4 Ivanovic 4.5

your avatar is genius