Napoli 3-1 Chelsea

Steve

Man of the Match (obvious tongue-in-cheek expression...)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who was, in your view, the best Chelsea player against Napoli??

• Petr Cech
    • Juan Mata
    • Gary Cahill
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • David Luiz
    • Raul Meireles
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Ramires
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Frank Lampard
    • SUB - Ashley Cole
    • SUB - Michael Essien

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Napoli excelled in wide spaces, Stamford Bridge is very narrow, Romeu must play, still have a feeling we can edge it

Actually I remember a commentator saying that SB is 1 metre wider and 2 metres longer. Or was it the other way around?

ROCKY! IT JUST HIT ME.... Boas should put on "eye of the tiger" for pre-match talk. That would be genius. And skip the tactical preparation jibba-jabba, just do a Rocky marathon it will fire everyone up.

ROCKY! IT JUST HIT ME.... Boas should put on "eye of the tiger" for pre-match talk. That would be genius. And skip the tactical preparation jibba-jabba, just do a Rocky marathon it will fire everyone up.

Lol...Drogba the "Ivorian" stallion

We need to make stamford bridge our fortress again. We should bring the Kalinka back and say ffs this is Roman's yard, thou shall come here and get whipped!

What ever happened to this? i used to love it, was almost like the welcome to Chel-ski, the new and improved Chelsea and we're gonna kill you lol.

wowowowowowow!

TY Art! :D

We're hoping you'll do the same invasion....! You're very welcome!

We're thinking also to open a forum section in your honor for this particular event where we can do a twinning! It would be internationally funny....we can speak with your admins if you want to organize it! :)

Hello DJ, I've joined your forum :)

Please excuse my Italian, I am using google translate and the only Italian I know is Ezio Auditore da Firenze :P

Hello DJ, I've joined your forum :)

Please excuse my Italian, I am using google translate and the only Italian I know is Ezio Auditore da Firenze :P

Goooood moring capriccioso!

I red your post...you should speak english, the most of us speaks english and, if it is not so, we'll traslate for them!

:)

Goooood moring capriccioso!

I red your post...you should speak english, the most of us speaks english and, if it is not so, we'll traslate for them!

:)

I don't know if I should speak English, it's an Italian forum and I find it strange to post in English. How bad is google translate? Do my posts make sense in Italian?

Edit: After seeing what Rospo said, I will post in English :)

Hey guys!

a question: if AVB will leave Chelsea, who will replace him?

That's a very good question. Some of the media think it will be Benítez, I hope not he is awful. I don't think we can bring anyone in that will do much better than him. Mourinho won't come back, Hiddink just joined Anzhi, we don't want van Gaal or Lippi. I guess the best we could probably get if we sacked Villas-Boas would be Hitzfeld.