Napoli 3-1 Chelsea

Steve

Man of the Match (obvious tongue-in-cheek expression...)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who was, in your view, the best Chelsea player against Napoli??

• Petr Cech
    • Juan Mata
    • Gary Cahill
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • David Luiz
    • Raul Meireles
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Ramires
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Frank Lampard
    • SUB - Ashley Cole
    • SUB - Michael Essien

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that does look offside.. But it's hardly an ideal angle to decide, more often than not this kind of angle deceives.. although it does look like offside. And I also thought Cavani scored with his arm, but it was probably his chest or shoulder.

Mate I need glasses or you do wtf dont clutch at straws the angle shows he is onside nevertheless they did change the rules to in line so fuck don't crap on like that we fucked up period

Their second goal was probably a handball, as I can't see how on earth would Cavani hit it so hard with his muscle. And the third an offside. Typical Champions League game for Chelsea.

418502_260545094022361_112317085511830_605694_1498735282_n.jpg

No matter what, there were shocking defensive mistakes which simply are unacceptable and we got what we deserved. Shame.

Excuses excuses...perhaps it was an offside...but why didn't we make runs like that? Why didn't we make it tough for the linesmen? No, we played like Stoke City with crosses and longballs. A team who wishes to win CL plays like that against a 6th team in Italy. No matter how good are Napoli, we are supposed to be better. After a couple of minutes last night I was almost certain we would lose.

I'm pretty sure Cavani's goal was with his chest/shoulder. That lad can score with his arse with his eyes closed and still look cool.

Defenders who make school boy mistakes

Midfielders who can't pass and make midfield as good as non- existent.

Forwards who can't score.

Manager who looks out of his depth, ignored by the players with suspicious line up.

Nobody missed the show.

Hi guys! I'm DJ and I'm admin of a Neaples supporter forum!

I would say that we were proud to have played with you and we were impressed by some of your players, especially Drogba, Malouda and Sturridge! We look forward to also play the return match

Four votes for Bosingwa, fucking lol.

well he did injure himself, it's probably the best thing he can do.. warrants a vote or two

I would say that we were proud to have played with you and we were impressed by some of your players, especially Drogba, Malouda and Sturridge! We look forward to also play the return match

Hi :) Drogs, Malouda and Studge? How did they impress you? All of them pretty much sucked.

Ramires and Meireles as the two midfielders was suicide.

It's time to be honest about Ramires. Yes he is a tremendous athlete but hIs touch, control, vision and his passing are all way below average. Why would you play him in a position that exposes all of his faults? He should have a free role to close people down all over the pitch and run with the ball when he gets it. To give him a defined position in such an important area of the pitch is insane. He is a dreadful footballer but a great athlete. His technique is embarrassing, there players in the Championship with better ability. The only thing Ramires has is pace, nothing else.

The less said about Meireles the better. He contributes nothing but mistakes. He gives possession away and is afraid to tackle and literally runs away from players when they have the ball. He ran away from Lavezzi last night just like he did against Nani when he scored that long range goal at Old Trafford. Thankfully he misses the second leg, that gives us a chance to improve.

well he did injure himself, it's probably the best thing he can do.. warrants a vote or two

Hi :) Drogs, Malouda and Studge? How did they impress you? All of them pretty much sucked.

We were impressed by Drogs phisical power and Malouda and Studge's technical skills!

Personally I hope with all my being that Malouda can play for our team in the future...he alone can do the midfield!

We were impressed by Drogs phisical power and Malouda and Studge's technical skills!

Personally I hope with all my being that Malouda can play for our team in the future...he alone can do the midfield!

confirmed troll

(but if not, you can take Malouda for free for all I care)

[

Thanks, and some of you Naples fans were fun talking to....hope our team will actually give you a guys a challenge in the return leg!

Good game last night from Napoli. I really like your team and your approach to the game. Cavani is a class. I'm really surprised with how much you rate Malouda. If you want, we can give you FloMo for Cavani :ph34r:

confirmed troll

(but if not, you can take Malouda for free for all I care)

LOL

No, I'm not a troll...we are seriously proud! for us it was the first time in a such important competition! Play with Chelsea, Citizen, Bayern is a dream! :)

Anyone done any sort of real calculations on how much we can actually spend in the summer, without selling players?

all the players sales money im quite sure a club can spend, but how much can we spend keeping FFP in mind??

I doubt we can buy 5-6 players like we need, and top quality.