Napoli 3-1 Chelsea

Steve

Man of the Match (obvious tongue-in-cheek expression...)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who was, in your view, the best Chelsea player against Napoli??

• Petr Cech
    • Juan Mata
    • Gary Cahill
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • David Luiz
    • Raul Meireles
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Ramires
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Frank Lampard
    • SUB - Ashley Cole
    • SUB - Michael Essien

Good game last night from Napoli. I really like your team and your approach to the game. Cavani is a class. I'm really surprised with how much you rate Malouda. If you want, we can give you FloMo for Cavani :ph34r:

nooooo! not for Cav! for us Cav, Lav and Ham are overmuch important...

but why are you criticizing people like Malouda and Sturridge? Do you know that we have in bench people like Fideleff or Donadel? they are really very very suck!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know that we have in bench people like Fideleff or Donadel? they are really very very suck!

I would take them now. Even if Malouda was okay yesterday, it was an illusion.. pretty much like you see from David Blaine. He will now go 10 matches invisible.

nooooo! not for Cav! for us Cav, Lav and Ham are overmuch important...

but why are you criticizing people like Malouda and Sturridge? Do you know that we have in bench people like Fideleff or Donadel? they are really very very suck!

I didn't criticize Sturridge, but you should watch Malouda on regular basis and you would understand why. Yes, I have to admit sometimes we exaggarate but he is underperforming since the first few games of the previous season.

I didn't criticize Sturridge, but you should watch Malouda on regular basis and you would understand why. Yes, I have to admit sometimes we exaggarate but he is underperforming since the first few games of the previous season.

ok ok...but...in my modest opinion...Malouda remains a top player! like Sturridge...

Hey guys! why don't you come on our forum? you're welcome! we would like to offer you the same ospitality you offered to me! seriusly.... :)

I actually just registered. Wanted to do it sometime ago. It's just that I don't speak Italian well. I hope that will not be a problem.

I actually just registered. Wanted to do it sometime ago. It's just that I don't speak Italian well. I hope that will not be a problem.

noooo! a lot of us speaks english...it is not a problem man! is it possible to post the address? is it not spam for this forum?

I would not do gaffes... :P

sure man! we can realize a virtual twinning for the CL match....it is a great idea! don't u think? :)

sure man! we can realize a virtual twinning for the CL match....it is a great idea! don't u think? :)

I believe you are the first one to propose that in TC history.. or I could be wrong. Anyway, glad we play a team with friendly supporters.. Although there were a lot of whistling yesterday when Chelsea touched the ball :D

I believe you are the first one to propose that in TC history.. or I could be wrong. Anyway, glad we play a team with friendly supporters.. Although there were a lot of whistling yesterday when Chelsea touched the ball :D

Yes, we have a tradition with whistling....nothing of personal....we whistle all opponents to scary them....LOL

so....for us it's a proud to make a twinning with your supporters! this is the real sense of sport... :)