Napoli 3-1 Chelsea

Steve

Man of the Match (obvious tongue-in-cheek expression...)  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who was, in your view, the best Chelsea player against Napoli??

• Petr Cech
    • Juan Mata
    • Gary Cahill
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • David Luiz
    • Raul Meireles
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • Ramires
    • Jose Bosingwa
    • Florent Malouda
    • SUB - Frank Lampard
    • SUB - Ashley Cole
    • SUB - Michael Essien

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Barca fans, Christ. The Majority of them in the states are Latino's, while only the True Spanish i know support Madrid and Valencia.

Come on...

Spanish people are all about suporting the local team.

I'm sure if you knew spanish people from catalunia (not sure how to write it in english) they would be Barca fans or at least they would support barca when their favourite team is not involved.

Come on...

Spanish people are all about suporting the local team.

I'm sure if you knew spanish people from catalunia (not sure how to write it in english) they would be Barca fans or at least they would support barca when their favourite team is not involved.

Catalan or Catalonia, i'm not basing judgement or anything. Simply claiming that the majority of my 'Spanish' friends support Madrid or Valencia, while the Hispanics "Latinos" Support Barca, least in the states.

Anyone done any sort of real calculations on how much we can actually spend in the summer, without selling players?

all the players sales money im quite sure a club can spend, but how much can we spend keeping FFP in mind??

I doubt we can buy 5-6 players like we need, and top quality.

please tell me you meant "without selling key players, but at the same time getting rid of the dead wood"

It is fantastic to see so many (English-speaking) Napoli fans on here. You really are welcome to stay as long as you like.

TY so much Blue! I really hope you will visit our forum.....you will be welcome too! :)

ps.

Our real purpose is to know your doctor eva, we fall in love with her! LOL :P

Yeah the Napoli fans have been good, haven't taken the mickey or acted like arseholes, they've been dignified and its been good getting to know em, will look out for Napoli more even tho i sort of follow Juve in Italy because of Del Piero and the couple of European cup finals in the 90's i saw when i was young. I wish Napoli well even tho they've just whipped us. I still hate Monaco tho, maybe because Evra was in that team.