Paul Pogba

Madmax

Would Pogba be happy to not be a forst option? We don't need him, especially if Oscar can keep his form for a long period.

Pogba will be a started in most of the games, even if the games are distributed perfectly between Cesc, Matic, Pogba and Oscar they would start each one of them more than 40 games .
And in reality if we had this players, FAbregas and Pogba would play more than the other 2, because they are better.
If we had them we would rotate a lot more than we do now. Today Fabregas play against Man United, Maribor, WBA... almost every game. Matic the same. With 4 great midfielders we can rest them, we can have world class options to play a more defensive game, and world class options to do a more offensive game.
That's the next step for any team that want to dominate Europe and England. And that's what Bayern, Madrid, PSG, City and Barcelona were doing in the last years.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when I get my hopes high, boom, here is the new contract news :lol:

I told you so! :P

But honestly, the new contract changes little in the situation which remains the same: If he wishes to go, then he can leave for the right price. Juve have never stopped a player from leaving if that is his wish. But it does say, however, that Paul is not too eager to leave in the near future.

Still don't see why we need to sign him. Where is he gonna play? Instead of Matic or Fabregas? No way in hell, they are both vital to this team. On the bench instead of Ramires? Can't see it happening, one Rami seems like the sort of guy who would be more content on the bench - although most players aren't keen on sitting on the bench but he doesn't strike me as someone who demands he must play every week or he will get upset about it and two why spend so much money on a bench warmer when Ramires is still one of the better box to box midfield players in the league? Pogba's not gonna get in our starting 11 if we continue with 4-2-3-1 and with Oscars performances the last few weeks if he can keep it up we won't divert away from 4-2-3-1 a lot.

Makes no sense signing him...

Still don't see why we need to sign him. Where is he gonna play? Instead of Matic or Fabregas? No way in hell, they are both vital to this team. On the bench instead of Ramires? Can't see it happening, one Rami seems like the sort of guy who would be more content on the bench - although most players aren't keen on sitting on the bench but he doesn't strike me as someone who demands he must play every week or he will get upset about it and two why spend so much money on a bench warmer when Ramires is still one of the better box to box midfield players in the league? Pogba's not gonna get in our starting 11 if we continue with 4-2-3-1 and with Oscars performances the last few weeks if he can keep it up we won't divert away from 4-2-3-1 a lot.

But he's new and shiny and a beast on FM! :P

Don't you get it? We're living in the FIFA/Football Manager world you know...

Phew, the kid just signed a new contract, which hopefully means that there is a smaller chance that we sign him. First of all I don't see that we even need him, we have 4 strong players in same position. Second of all he seems to me as a kid that disrupts the atmosphere in the dressing room. Let him stay at Juve!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You