Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people say they we someone who can fill Matic's boots when hes not in the team and then name Pogba I am bitterly disappointed to be honest.

Chalobah should have been given a chance when he was at his upmost form a couple seasons ago. He would have only gotten better with better players around him,

Dissapointment? I'd be fuckin living it , but I don't think he'll be replacing Matic. lol

Disappointed because he isn't a similar sort of player, its like saying I want to replace Hazard with Mats Hummels. Pogba plays box to box or sometimes as a more advanced midfield player not as a holding midfield player.

Disappointed because he isn't a similar sort of player, its like saying I want to replace Hazard with Mats Hummels. Pogba plays box to box or sometimes as a more advanced midfield player not as a holding midfield player.

You are right he is more box to box but Pogba can definitely sit if asked to.

Really? Ask Choulo what he thinks of Pogba playing as a sitting midfielder, or other Juventus fans, he prefers to pla

I don't have to, I watch plenty of Pogba I know what he is capable of. He is a footballer first but he can definitely defend when called upon. You put him in a midfield 3 with Cesc and Matic and that is EASILY the best midfield in the world.

I don't have to, I watch plenty of Pogba I know what he is capable of. He is a footballer first but he can definitely defend when called upon. You put him in a midfield 3 with Cesc and Matic and that is EASILY the best midfield in the world.

In a midfield 3 where he has a holder behind him and another player to share responsibilities with him yes maybe hes fine but in a midfield 2 considering we play with a #10? He'd be a liability in my eyes, very much like Toure with Fernandinho last season.

In a midfield 3 where he has a holder and another partner to share responsibilities with him yes maybe hes fine but in a midfield 2 considering we play with a #10? He'd be a liability.

hardly a liability... I think that is a bit of an exaggeration. He can hold when called upon its just not what he does best.

hardly a liability... I think that is a bit of an exaggeration. He can hold when called upon its just not what he does best.

Hes a bit poor positionally in all honesty, he's a great athlete and has great technique but hes 21 or 22, when you're 21 or 22 you are still learning and can improve on various aspects. I can't see him being a holder.

Hes a bit poor positionally in all honesty, he's a great athlete and has great technique but hes 21 or 22, when you're 21 or 22 you are still learning and can improve on various aspects. I can't see him being a holder.

Poor? LOL... 21 yr old who averages 2 tackles a game with the best team in Serie A while not playing a defensive position is exceptional. There are those who revere Oscar who plays a similar role for us, he gets about 2.5 a game. Pogba is far from poor positionally he is adventurous but that comes with the role of being box to box.

Poor? LOL... 21 yr old who averages 2 tackles a game with the best team in Serie A while not playing a defensive position is exceptional. There are those who revere Oscar who plays a similar role for us, he gets about 2.5 a game. Pogba is far from poor positionally he is adventurous but that comes with the role of being box to box.

His positioning is dodgy, its not too bad being a box to box midfielder as the sole responsibility of protecting the back 4 isn't on him and Juventus always have 3 central midfield players but imagine him being used as a holding midfielder? He has a lot to improve on positionally.

Who would he replace? We have Loftus Cheek coming up too. Who would he replace? Plus, he'd cost a fortune. We could get Reus and a cb for what we'd pay for Pogba.

If all is correct, Pogba would be classified as a HG player. For someone of his talent; that's priceless!

I didn't watch our match against Derby. Actually we're more playing like 433 or not?

If yes, this is why I always thought there is still a room for Pogba. Pogba, Matic and Fabregas will giving all the stability and balance to the team.

Yes there is still Oscar, we will still need him when we play 4231 formation against small teams.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You