Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

However, I dont see pogba coming to chelsea....

He always had this mold that he would eventually be a galactico.

Seems to like Chelsea....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/21/article-2664580-1EFFAD3C00000578-549_634x475.jpg

I think Pogba has to be a priority for us signing. He may be a player with more than 10 years of career with us and become one of the best players in the world, candidate in a few years to win the Golden Ball.

I think there is another very important aspect in his signing. Pogba is the best friend of Varane and I think the future of both will be connected. If we get the signing Pogba and Varane, including Hazard, Courtois, Oscar, Zouma or Azpilicueta, we have a great team for many years.

I have a question regarding Pogba. When Juventus Mutu ficho we denounce this signing and UEFA said Juventus had to pay us an amount of £ 15.60 million (20 million) for the signing and for each year that they will not pay us that amount of money, they'll be forced to pay £ 2.34 ( 3 million) more per year and it's been four years since that sanction from UEFA to Juventus. So they owe us £ + 15.60 million ( 12 million). The total amount is £ 24.96 ( 32 million). I do not know if that sanction remains in effect, but if that sanction remains in effect if we have to seize that opportunity and give an amount of money in cash and forgive that debt to Juventus for us to sign Pogba.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/24587804

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2313662/Chelsea-taking-Juventus-FIFA-dispute-panel-Adrian-Mutu-compensation.html

I think we can agree with Juventus an appropriate amount and forget this legal issue.

Please, if anyone knows if this story is true or not, please confirm it to us. Thank You.

Besides, I think Jose is the perfect coach for a player with strong personality that has Pogba.

His goals and technical abilities makes him special, makes people talk about him, but not his overall game. For example this theard is almost exploded after every beautiful goal he scores. But what does he do so good besides that?

Far from being a world class CM, but he'll probably be some day, depends on the manager and his team (not sure Juve is the right team for him, when they play 3-4 CM's). I wouldnt rate his value for more than 40m euros right now.

His goals and technical abilities makes him special, makes people talk about him, but not his overall game. For example this theard is almost exploded after every beautiful goal he scores. But what does he do so good besides that?

Far from being a world class CM, but he'll probably be some day, depends on the manager and his team (not sure Juve is the right team for him, when they play 3-4 CM's). I wouldnt rate his value for more than 40m euros right now.

He is basicaly yaya toure, just 10 years younger.

He is not yet this good, but he will be eventualy better.

If you rate Yaya and understand his role in team, you know what Pogba can give to this team.

I would take him in second. He isnt DM, but he makes fantastic b2b and would slot here instead of Oscar perfectly.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You