Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was behind some GREAT midfielders. SAF played Rafeal in midfield instalead of Pogba.

But Saf isnt United coach anymore...

Think if they will pay him alot, plus CL and chance to play with Di Maria, Falcao etc...he will go there happily. Though they have to sort their defence too, I doubt he would go a team with such unstability.

I don't think Matic was quite as unhappy with Chelsea as Pogba was with United

Offer 60m+ 150k per week and he will says things like ''I always dreamed of making it here but limited opportunity forced me away, I am back now and very happy, hoping to help the team and win many trophies at the best club in the world''.

Offer 60m+ 150k per week and he will says things like ''I always dreamed of making it here but limited opportunity forced me away, I am back now and very happy, hoping to help the team and win many trophies at the best club in the world''.

the transfer fee doesnt come into the equation . ,, if any other club offer him similar money ,, I believe he would go tho .. Not sure he would be impressed to be offered HALF the money Rooney is on

Think if they will pay him alot, plus CL and chance to play with Di Maria, Falcao etc...he will go there happily. Though they have to sort their defence too, I doubt he would go a team with such unstability.

That's my thinking. It was all down to Sir Alex that he left.

Wasn't offered enough money, respect or confidence to be a first team squad player.

I think a massive few, big salary and a talk from LVG about how important he will be could turn it around. Never say never in football

That's my thinking. It was all down to Sir Alex that he left.

Wasn't offered enough money, respect or confidence to be a first team squad player.

I think a massive fee, big salary and a talk from LVG about how important he will be could turn it around. Never say never in football

Good thing he has "a problem" with MU, that will make him less likely to join them again.

The way somebody said that if Falcao, Di Maria perform and offer him to join with a lot of money, and he will consider it. It is the same applied to us too, if we continue to perform like this. Who wouldn't want to join us at this moment?

the possibly tactic when he come to us is 4-3-3,,the 3 of Matic-Fabregas-Pogba. seems to slow,,but perfectly in posession and offer much support to Costa in every pass...

Slow? Matic is freaking fast considering his size and Pogba is real beast as well. It would be the best 3 men midfield in the world.

Martinez-Svhweini was also slow. But their constant pressing, running and positioning meant difference.

You can have super fast Ramires but your midfield will be still ripped apart...meanwhile Cesc has to work on pressing.

the possibly tactic when he come to us is 4-3-3,,the 3 of Matic-Fabregas-Pogba. seems to slow,,but perfectly in posession and offer much support to Costa in every pass...

Pogba is freaking fast and Matic is also fast for his size.

You can have super fast Ramires but your midfield will be still ripped apart...meanwhile Cesc has to work on pressing.

Funny you should say that in this thread. Cesc pressed and dispossessed Pogba twice in the first half yesterday but I agree, there's room for improvement.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You