Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk. Backup to Matic if Mikel leaves, maybe. He is not the marauding midfielder like Pogba or Toure that we really need.

i would take khedira for free to pogba for 60mil.

also, khedira is pretty decent going forward (better than rambo in my opinion).

Khedira seems to be in terminal decline and injury prone now ever since that injury last year. Just been ruled out for like 2 months so earliest he will be in top form for Madrid is in November/December. Don't think he can cut it anymore but we need to wait and see, if it pointless if he becomes a new Marin even if he is free

fantasy football additions: Paul Pogbar and Dusan Taditch

He plays on the left, he plays on the riiight. Dušan Tadić makes Lallana look ****e

Let's see who in the current CFC squad can claim the RW, CAM, and RCM positions. I'm not sure, are you?

• 4 weeks later...

Watching him vs Roma yesterday, tell you he is a monster. Not only in midfield but often running on the opponent box and has been everywhere. Add him to our team (4-3-3), and we will walk away in every competition.

Think at the moment if we need any player it is CB...Varane, Godin etc...

Agreed. The ONLY thing we "need" is a CB. Zouma looks good, but is a 'for the future signing'. If Cahill or Terry is injured we have to play him(or Brana in there), and I would rather have 3 world class CB's. Let's see how this season develops. Terry isn't getting younger, and I see us signing a world class CB next summer.

• 3 weeks later...

With the way juventus has been this season I see him leaving this summer.

And he will come into our team like a glove.

I remember back a decade ago we was good with what we had yet we brought in essien.

I see a similar way this move with pogba if Chelsea where to go after him.

Who would he replace? Only semi open position right now is rw

I think the best option would be Ramires. A lot of people in Madrid say that Real Madrid want him and he is reaching the right age to be sold.
Pogba can do all Ramires does, but even better. We would have 3 great players for the DM and CM (Pogba, Matic, Fabregas) and 2 for the number 10 (Fabregas, Oscar). 4 really good or world class players for 3 positions it's something completely manageable.
In one game we play Pogba, Fabregas, Oscar. In another Matic, Pogba, Fabregas. In another Matic, Pogba, Oscar. And we would have no problems in midfield.
In my opinion the next step for this team is buying a CB. Then, improve the 4th choice in the midfield and AM's. In that moment we will dominate the league and fight with Madrid , Barça or Bayern.
Just buy a player at the level of Matic, Fabregas, Oscar and another one at the level of Hazard, Oscar and Willian and we are an incredible team. Maybe it's not Pogba or Neymar/Reus/Bale... maybe we will get others... but Pogba looks like Yaya (the perfect midfielder).
And this is not something new, right now we have Luis, Azpi and Ivanovic and all of them will play more than 40 games.
Maybe for a position like the striker it's more difficult to have Cavani and Costa since we play just with one... but in the midfield, wingers and defenders we can do it because this players are so versatile.

I think the best option would be Ramires. A lot of people in Madrid say that Real Madrid want him and he is reaching the right age to be sold.

Pogba can do all Ramires does, but even better. We would have 3 great players for the DM and CM (Pogba, Matic, Fabregas) and 2 for the number 10 (Fabregas, Oscar). 4 really good or world class players for 3 positions it's something completely manageable.

In one game we play Pogba, Fabregas, Oscar. In another Matic, Pogba, Fabregas. In another Matic, Pogba, Oscar. And we would have no problems in midfield.

In my opinion the next step for this team is buying a CB. Then, improve the 4th choice in the midfield and AM's. In that moment we will dominate the league and fight with Madrid , Barça or Bayern.

Just buy a player at the level of Matic, Fabregas, Oscar and another one at the level of Hazard, Oscar and Willian and we are an incredible team. Maybe it's not Pogba or Neymar/Reus/Bale... maybe we will get others... but Pogba looks like Yaya (the perfect midfielder).

And this is not something new, right now we have Luis, Azpi and Ivanovic and all of them will play more than 40 games.

Maybe for a position like the striker it's more difficult to have Cavani and Costa since we play just with one... but in the midfield, wingers and defenders we can do it because this players are so versatile.

Would Pogba be happy to not be a forst option? We don't need him, especially if Oscar can keep his form for a long period.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You