Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean come on - seriously!

Pogba would have made zero difference today

The whole team is fucked - signing this guy is just going to give false hope

We need a root and branch investigation into what the fuck we are doing on the pitch - not buying overpriced players to plug alleged gaps - gaps that only actually exist because our manager is too fucking stubborn to adapt.

Mark my words - Pogba will not win us the title, if he played today we might have got a draw at best - personally, we still lose.

No shape, organisation or desire - those are the lacking qualities.

what palmeri says:

Chelsea and Juventus had another contact tonight for Pogba. Talks still around players that could be swapped. Chelsea still haven't give up

read as:

Chelsea and Juventus had no further contact about Pogba. Talks around players that could be swapped have ceased. Chelsea has given up on Pogba.

My guess is that a coup,e of days ago there was legit contact. An inquiry from us that was promptly turned away.

I bet there has been no contact since and we received a stern "no."

My guess is that a coup,e of days ago there was legit contact. An inquiry from us that was promptly turned away.

I bet there has been no contact since and we received a stern "no."

Yep. I'm pretty sure we wont buy anyone more this window. It will be a painful autumn

I'm sure pogba himself is so eager to join us right now. Why wouldn't he want to leave the serie a champions of the last 4 consecutive seasons and champions league finalist to join a mess of a team (because that's exactly what we are right now, a mess).

I'm sure pogba himself is so eager to join us right now. Why wouldn't he want to leave the serie a champions of the last 4 consecutive seasons and champions league finalist to join a mess of a team (because that's exactly what we are right now, a mess).

we are a sinking ship but if he comes and steadies it, he will be the hero. surely that should be some kind of a turn on.

Italy is a beautiful country..but the competition in that league is not good anymore. some players like the comfort of an easy challenge some thrive on the challenge of better competition.

anybody with the option to join will understand that in football things can change pretty quick and 4 games is a small moment.they don`t change an opinion of who is good or bad based on such a small example.they will have had experience of going through good and bad spells themselves. top players have egos that like to think that they can make a difference. despite what is happening now he will see we have more good players for him to play with than they do.and more financial clout to continue to improve.

then there`s the chance to earn more money for him and he may feel that he has unfinished business in England.

he may not want to come but there are plenty of reasons why he may.

I mean come on - seriously!

The whole team is fucked - signing this guy is just going to give false hope

We need a root and branch investigation into what the fuck we are doing on the pitch - not buying overpriced players to plug alleged gaps - gaps that only actually exist because our manager is too fucking stubborn to adapt.

Mark my words - Pogba will not win us the title, if he played today we might have got a draw at best - personally, we still lose.

No shape, organisation or desire - those are the lacking qualities.

That's the truth. Chelsea don't have solid workhorses and depth for the centre midfield and fullback positions aside from Azpi and Matic (and there's possibility with Rahman and Loftus-Cheek). All this time passed and this is what Chelsea are right now, with only a few days left in the summer window. good job, "big club."

Hey, I really doubt someone's on the phone and airplanes all day looking to get another quality CM in along with someone who can play FB (depth). Are Chelsea only busy trying to sign superstars while the squad is looking shallow for quality and depth across the formation?

I disagree. Imagine if it was Pogba instead of Cesc shooting that volley for example. Also the team is screaming for a new Lampard who actually wants to try shooting at some point during the game. Cesc was in a shooting position like 5 times during the game on the edge of the box but decided to pass the ball to someone else instead.

I wouldn't sell Oscar though...I see Oscar-Matic-Pogba as a well balanced midfield for big games as well as the games likes of yesterday. Give 'em money and Willian and Ramires... Just sign him!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You