Paul Pogba

Madmax

Why havent we been linked with Marco Verratti?

For the exact same reason you want us to be linked with him, he's a cracking young player playing for a top team who has absolutely no plans or needs on selling him.

I hate the little fucker though, I think Eden still can't take a proper shit after those PSG games because of his dirty tackles.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the exact same reason you want us to be linked with him, he's a cracking young player playing for a top team who has absolutely no plans or needs on selling him.

I hate the little fucker though, I think Eden still can't take a proper shit after those PSG games because of his dirty tackles.

same here, hate the fucker but he is damn good

in a shitter league tho waste of a talent playing in the french league

Yeah, but they can pay players obscene wages to compensate for the shit league. And you get to live in fucking Paris. :lol:

Yeah, but they can pay players obscene wages to compensate for the shit league. And you get to live in fucking Paris. :lol:

fair point mate fuck Paris the prostitutes are cheaper in London hahaha

mouthino would do an amazing job at Chelsea hes so underrated mate

Thought he was off to north London

But we knew going after the Pog would be hard. Never know what we can get until we try

Was Coman a big part of their team?

NOt really. If os they would not sell such a promising youngster. his position does not even exist in juve's system. However I find it peculiar that juve currently resides inside Bayern's rectum selling them some of their best and most promising players for peanuts. Considering Bayern are involved corruption definitely plays a big part.

PAUL POGBA has told Chelsea he wants to be paid a staggering £318,000 A WEEK to join them.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/461816/Exclusive-Paul-Pogba-astronomical-Chelsea-wage-demands-revealed

That´s...quite something. I seriously don´t know if I should consider that number being too much, or normal for the price we would be paying, should this deal go through and the wage demands actually be that high.

PAUL POGBA has told Chelsea he wants to be paid a staggering £318,000 A WEEK to join them.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/461816/Exclusive-Paul-Pogba-astronomical-Chelsea-wage-demands-revealed

1) Daily Shit.

2) Pogba hasnt even been a finalist for the Ballon D'Or much less won it, so I doubt he'd think he can ask for Ronaldo and Messi wages.

3) Daily Shit.

Are people going to be annoyed about him getting that sort of wage if it meant him actually signing for us? Or are you going to get all moral, say he's not worth that money, he stays at Juve then signs a pre contract with Barca in January and then proceeds to tear shit up for the next decade or so...?

While I can agree that he isn't the finished article yet, if we want the best players, we have to pay that type of money now-it's just the way the game is.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You