Paul Pogba

Madmax

We need a bruiser. Someone to run down the middle, taking defenders on and get in the box. Someone to bruise and to be able to make that 4 yard pass since noone of our current midfielders can do that. We need Pogba.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only player at this point I'd give them is Ramires. Ramires + cash or just a boat load of cash by itself.

Oscar could still be a valuable player even with Pogba. Matic, Pogba, and Oscar in a midfield 3 may actually be even better than it would be with Cesc with the way he's playing.

Wouldn't care if we annihilated the world transfer record now. We need a serious injection of top, top quality.

are you trolling lol.

Considering yesterday he was only talking about getting someone in by the deadline.

No im not. On the other hand he said this to BBC "the next two days is the last time I am going to ask my club for players" so i dont know what point he is trying to make.

No im not. On the other hand he said this to BBC "the next two days is the last time I am going to ask my club for players" so i dont know what point he is trying to make.

For me the window is closed.

Before we played Swansea, go and read what he said about the window. Exact same words and along came Pedro and Baba. Jose during a transfer window - liar

Give them Oscar, Willian and Ramires. Add their goal/assist stats together and I bet Pogba has done better on his own.

Pogba hit double digits once in his career in goals.

I think oscar beats him stat wise

they are pretty close. last season pogba edged oscar closely, the 2 seasons before oscar easily outscored pogba. if both would play a season without injuries and starting the same amount of matches i am sure oscar would outscore pogba. Pogba would be great for his pace, strength and dribbling ability b2b. but oscar is not the one being replaced imo. On current form it is fabregas.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You