Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh over the last year ive seen him in more average games that world class. just my opinion tho.

That's not really just an opinion. It's a fact that the hand full of games that Pogba has showed potential in to become world class are A LOT less than the games where he's been average to poor.

That is particularly true in big games, like today where he should have been sent off gave the stupidest FK I've seen from which Pjanic scored.

After Kevin de Bruyne's signing by Manchester City I hope we react quickly and do some signing before the end of the market or we will have problems this season because our rivals have strengthened their squad quite well.

Come on! We need a CM and another centre-back (WHY NOT LAPORTE?). For me Jose is very angry with our approach to the transfer (according to his words) and I think he will push for some signing.

Although dreaming about Pogba or Stones seems impossible now.

Where the hell are the millions of the agreement for television rights?

at least we are not the only champions with an awful start. juve really embarrassing themselves with their displays so far. this especially applies for our friend pogba. This is not his first pedestrian performance by any means. He was awful in all of juve's cl games i have seen. they must or at least should be biting their ass if they really rejected any amount north of 60m pounds for him. Juve won't win the title , next season he will be off to Barca for much less.

at least we are not the only champions with an awful start. juve really embarrassing themselves with their displays so far. this especially applies for our friend pogba. This is not his first pedestrian performance by any means. He was awful in all of juve's cl games i have seen. they must or at least should be biting their ass if they really rejected any amount north of 60m pounds for him. Juve won't win the title , next season he will be off to Barca for much less.

They got good excuses we don't, when you lose 3 players with 2 of them among top 5 in the world in their position atm it is tough no matter how you put it. It is like us losing Matic and Costa.

He has never impressed me whenever i have watched him. For 80m we should be able to buy two players of his quality.

Yup. He's the definition of a vine player. He rarely ever has consistent 90 minute performances, he's a moments player right now. He also benefitted immensely playing alongside 2 World Class midfielders (Pirlo, Vidal) & another borderline one (Marchisio). Our team is more in need of a player like Verratti, Kroos or Modric.

We would be in same boat if we sold Matic, Hazard and Costa...there is no excuses for our poor start.

Not sure why we weren't in for Vidal.

Should go for Radja Nainggolan is anyone.

Vidal is a great player, but his lifestyle is unprofessional, i can understand if that's the reason we didn't go for him.

Tbh any of the roma midfield will do. They have very good midfielders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You