Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba is an obsession of Mourinho but #Juventus made it known he is not for sale, not even astronomical €150m offer (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Pogba has firsthand stopped all talk of the sale with Euros ahead. "#10 on his back is making him responsible a lot" say close friends (GdS)

#Juventus had strong proposals from #MCFCmcfc.png & #FCB but ​​has always declared Pogba untransferable; 'the jewel of Allegri is untouchable (GdS)

I don`t want us to lose Oscar so if that offer has any truth which I doubt I`m glad it was turned down. I wouldn`t mind having Pogba but only if we had to add a player it`s one we don`t need. I think if a player plus cash offer was to be good for us,the best chance of it happening was before we loaned them Cuadrado.

Fail to understand something, why is that we dont have a backup planned in case the Pogba deal goes south (which has now) ... if are spending shit loads of money on Pogba, I m sure we can get anyone for that position with that kind of money. Something doesnt feel right...

If we thought that we will get our man, seems to be an arrogant way of dealing things ... Thought we learned our lesson after Pep's fiasco ...

Sounds like Pogba is having another average game.

Maybe he will get lucky and score a hit a hope and we'll hear how great he is.

As usual. Now, in the minute 89 will make a "Elastico" for a new vine, and the people will talk about the another amazing performance of the new genius.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You