Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched him today vs Roma and whilst they did go down to 10 men

I honestly can repeat what I said before

Having Pogba in the Team against Palace (swapped for Cesc) Would have made zero difference - we would still have lost

We can't paper over the cracks with one signing.

The only way to fix this is:

1) In the managers head

2) On the training ground once (1) has been addressed

Please, I'm not calling for Mou to be sacked - but I am scared that unless something changes this could become a reality.

Everyone is talking about 3rd Year issue - this is the time for him to change his outlook, only slightly and continue to deliver! This will enable him to build an Era - much like Fergie.

I call bullshit - he ain't worth that

Fuck spend the extra money and buy Messi - at least you know what you are getting with Messi

This is now borderline farcical

Are we really that desperate to splurge 100 million on an unproven player in an area where we could probably promote a youth player

The biggest current problem is defence and the gap between them and the midfield - fix that issue and our midfield won't be run so fucking ragged...

'Our' decision making is just so off this season it really worries me - its like a bunch of monkeys fucking a football are suddenly in charge!

I've cleaned up this thread and as much as I love tits just leave it now please.

Pogba please.

I'm sorry. I may have had a few drinks. It's just that I was genuinely excited to be in the Pogba thread for the first time in a long time...for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway, back on topic...Tancredi has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

Vidal is a great player, but his lifestyle is unprofessional, i can understand if that's the reason we didn't go for him.

Tbh any of the roma midfield will do. They have very good midfielders.

Why should anyone care or what business is it of anyones what a player does in his personal life just as long as he plays his heat out and trains with the rest of the lads. And its not illegal.

Blimey theres was a time players would go straight to a game from clubbing or the pub. I dont care what a players character is like we just need him to play his balls off for Chelsea.

Why should anyone care or what business is it of anyones what a player does in his personal life just as long as he plays his heat out and trains with the rest of the lads. And its not illegal.

Blimey theres was a time players would go straight to a game from clubbing or the pub. I dont care what a players character is like we just need him to play his balls off for Chelsea.

Drink driving is illegal as far as I know.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You