Paul Pogba

Madmax

I think it is Pogba or bust, i do not think we will look at other CMs in this transfer window.

That's what I've taken from the rumours. Pogba and another CB that might not be Stones.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I, for one hope this deal goes through, it would be the perfect opportunity to switch to a 4-3-3, the possibility of a midfield of Matic,Fabregas,Pogba is mouth wathering to say the least. However i wouldn't want to give up Oscar for him, because we all know deep down, that if we let go Oscar he's gonna do a Kdb, especially in the italian league. Also it would be nice to still have Oscar in the team, as he is the only true number 10 we have, and it would be the perfect player to mix things up.

Lastly, i hope the deal goes through, because it would serve as a reality check to all Juventus fan, just to remind them their true place in europe. I've nothing against Juventus the club, as i think they operate quite smartly, if we forget few huge slips they had in the past, but their fans are insufferable here in italy, i think the comparison to liverpool fans and their "divine" right to win would be quite accurate.

Btw, i've been following the forum from a few months now and it's quite brilliant. I enjoy reading posts from a few brilliant members :D

aww you're making me blush :blush:;)

Meh

Pogba only thrive if mou totally change to 4-3-3 formation.

Unless mou really want to switch formation. Getting pogba is unnecessary, probably will be pity to see him play below average or far from hype

I know the actual play 4-2-31 and 4-3-3 is could be same, but basicly
when we stick him as pivot on 4-2-3-1 pogba's attribute doesnt suit there, waste and limited

when we stick him as CAM it isnt his best position either

So why buy him ? yes, Our current CM situation is bad

But actually we dont even need pogba for very high money to make our team better & improve

just play 4-3-3

oscar/fabregas willian

matic

and our shocking depth and badly need another signing reliable 3rd midfileder is not as bad as before. Witsel/moutinho is better option
Willian is very good player but he is bad in final third, so play him in 3 midfield , i think perfect for him. Workhorse, good dribble from deep, and cover our RB very well

mikel also doenst too bad to give us another option, when mou ned to make game closed and finish with more defending mindset

For me pogba is very unnecessary if we buy him this season

Because for me more than 70 milions pounds its ridiculous

If we sign him, we might start to say goodbye to Oscar. I would be pleased if this happens, and sad at the same time. I think Oscar is a great lad, and I consider him very important for the team.

If this doesn´t happen, well...not much to say, I guess

I don't understand how some of you get this upset at a situation like this...

"He won't come! No way! You're an idiot if you believe it!"...

"He is most likely coming! You're stupid if you think there isn't something in the works!"

Arguing and calling people stupid really doesn't solve anything, especially on a non issue like a transfer. He either comes, or doesn't. People need to stop pretending like they know, unless they actually have a source. Otherwise, settle down.

God. I hate how some of you feel you are too cool for school and above the "scum" on twitter and those who enjoy it.

If you think its silly and a waste of time, then STFU and ignore it.

Stop trying to rain on those who are enjoying themselves. Its like those obnoxious assholes who go to a party but complain about loud music and booze. Stay at home.

These threads are about people living wishfully. Keep your cynicism to non speculative threads.

It one thing to post twitter links about a player coming in from reputable sources, its another thing posting links from ever Tom, Dick and Harry with 500 followers willy nilly.

From your theory we should post from Facebook pages and websites like Troll Football or Goal.com.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You