Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we sign him or not I`m not entirely bothered either way but would slightly prefer to have him.i just hope that it`s not at the cost of losing an important member of our matchday squad who would then make the improvement we make by signing him weakened.

Marina Granovskaia, remains in contact with #Juventus over Pogba, rated at £70m by the Italians. #CFCcfc.png (Independent)

That #Juventus are still entertaining negotiations has given #CFCcfc.png belief that there is a willingness to sell Pogba (Independent)

Rather than wait to sell Pogba to Barcelona when they emerge from their transfer embargo next year. (Independent) #Juventus #FCB #CFCcfc.png

@ESPN_JorgeRamos: RUMOR Chelsea y Juventus han llegado a un acuerdo por el fichaje de Pogba. Falta acordar términos personales http://t.co/GmvzYmiXw3

@######: RUMOR Chelsea and Juventus have reached an agreement for Pogba signing. Failure to agree on personal terms

The key word. They are just talking about to the "Informations" who all of us have heard.

Hes not saying that tho. If you actually look at his tweet he calls it a rumour, if im not mistaken.

Edit. Anyone can translate it correctly?

No reason to believe it isn't translated correctly. Google Translate has let down at times, but it's translating without any weird things to stand out.

Yeah, the tweet starts with RUMOR. Jorge Ramos is a big deal with ESPN Deportes, so it definitely gains some ground though.

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 3 min
Marina Granovskaia, remains in contact with #Juventus over Pogba, rated at £70m by the Italians. #CFC (Independent)

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 3 min.
#CFC are now convinced that there is a willingness on the part of #Juve & #EFC to sell as long as the transfer fee is right (Independent)
ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 46 sec
While bid success is not guaranteed, sufficient encouragement has been given to #CFC they will pursue Pogba's deal this week (Independent)

ChelsTransfer ‏@ChelsTransfer 30 sec
In all likelihood it looks as if Roman Abramovich, is prepared to sanction around £100m in spending in the last 7 days (Independent) #CFC

Think media is trying to squeeze out the last piece of money in this window. Really cant see Juve selling him after losing Tevez, Pirlo, Vidal all in 1 window. futhermore they dont have any time so sign a replacement.

Think media is trying to squeeze out the last piece of money in this window. Really cant see Juve selling him after losing Tevez, Pirlo, Vidal all in 1 window. futhermore they dont have any time so sign a replacement.

Have they not bought players to replace them?

They have contacted Witsel according to Di Marzio and if signed he will be a direct Pogba replacement. There is also the option of Ramires included in the deal but Juve don't have anymore non-eu spot so they would need to sell/loan one of their non-eu player. As for the others they have also bought replacements in Khedira, Dybala and a couple of others as well.

it does... in google translate at least. But i always thought "Falta" is a foul or something like that...

Yeah that is what I used and the exact phrase it comes out is 'it remains for personal terms to be agreed', but I would think lot of people see 'falta' is similar to 'failure'.

To be honest... and as we are here among friends... I'm starting to get excited about the possibility of signing Paul Pogba and John Stones in the same week!

Now I believe that both signings could become possible.

Pogba Matic

Fabregas

or Oscar

Pedro Hazard

or Willian

Diego Costa

Regards.

Have they not bought players to replace them?

they have replaced Tevez with Dybala and Mandzukic yes. But that was at the begining of the window. Now they have only 6 or 7 days left to sign anybody.

Futhermore Khedira not really a replacement for Pirlo. And Vidal hasnt been replaced at all atm.

they have replaced Tevez with Dybala and Mandzukic yes. But that was at the begining of the window. Now they have only 6 or 7 days left to sign anybody.

Futhermore Khedira not really a replacement for Pirlo. And Vidal hasnt been replaced at all atm.

Khedira replaces Vidal maybe?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You