Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DiMarzio hasn't been reliable in terms of Chelsea news this window. Like for example: Telles, Van Der Wiel, Filipe Luis will go on loan etc.I found this on twitter and i agree and he hasnt broke many Chelsea news.

I've read somewhere he's a Juve fan :D

Pogba's official facebook:

Hello London - at Heathrow Airport

+ Picture

I thought that someone already said that aint his official facebook + that the picture is already 2 weeks old

Actually our Russian lady would head the negotiations with the club and she's not to be fucked with. I he wants a deal, she will get a deal.

I believe Jose steps in once a 'principal' of business has been established. We all know Jose can convince any player - so we just have to see if th 'principal' agreement can be reached.

OMG the russian lady that gets the deal when she wants the deal.

95% done

It is true or it is a fake? That's Paul Pogba's account on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/PaulPogba

Paul Pogba in Heathrow Airport

Yesterday at 3:45 ·

Hello London.

11951870_1050155561662581_78084712265391

Regards.

Fake. If you click on 2012 timeline he even said 'happy birthday Sir Alex' and in general post lot of stuff that seems to be more of a fan than player.

It is true or it is a fake? That's Paul Pogba's account on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/PaulPogba

Paul Pogba in Heathrow Airport

Yesterday at 3:45 ·

Hello London.

11951870_1050155561662581_78084712265391

Regards.

Why would pogba post a picture from a fan on his Facebook? You guys are reaching unnecessarily. Let it play out if it happens it happens.

That fb account and picture has been posted atleast 3 times in this thread...It's so obviously fake as stated above: Even if he were coming here why would he even post a pic (from far away) of him standing in line at a check in que...People Seriously need to have a more critical mindset towards these kind of stuff on social media.

That pic has been circulating since he was visiting London a couple of weeks ago.

If the pogba deal is not going to happen and it's impossible to sign koke I think we should try to sign hamisk we are missing a lampard type of a player who scores goals and hamisk plays the same style as lampard

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You