Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Credulo Simia the deal will be wrap up in the next 48 hours. He is very reliable. He was the first to mention the pedro deal and his really reliable when talking about Italian teams.

Link?

They are looking at Witsel (Di Marzio) so something's definitely happening as far as Juve's CM position is concerned.

The italian press have said that witsel has nothing to do with pogba, juve are just short in CM

The italian press have said that witsel has nothing to do with pogba, juve are just short in CM

Marchisio, Pereyra (sp?), Khedira, Asamoah, Isla + Witsel for Pogba ... 6 for 3 positions. I could also be missing someone out.

BREAKING NEWS. Jose's garden is being improved in the last days (VIDEO INSIDE). According to reports the improvement will be fantastic. BREAKING NEWS.

By the way.

Jose Mourinho: "I think everybody has an interest in Pogba. But there are things you can do and things you cannot do. I love the Eiffel Tower but I can’t have the Eiffel Tower in my garden. I can’t even have the Eiffel Tower of Las Vegas.”

Seems a lot of people were 1st to break the pedro news

Haha my thoughts exactly!

*insert unknown person here* says Pogba is done! He was first to break the Pedro deal, first to mention Pogba to Chelsea and first on the fuckin moon so he's reliable guys

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You