Paul Pogba

Madmax

Yeah, it'd be really smart and make sense for Juve to keep it secret till the last day of the window avoiding a bidding war between the top clubs in Europe.

Problem for them is no one want a bidding war so all other interested teams looked elsewhere. In fact £70m is overpriced as hell as it already is, Pogba is very good but he is not Neymar-level good yet for all the top teams to be held ransom. City apparently pulled out because of image right issues, Barca pulled out after 80m euros bid rejected and Madrid want nothing to do with Raiola at all so they choose to pursue other targets instead.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go for hamsik

Hamsik doesn't want to leave, he stated many times before he is not willing to leave Naples becaus he loves it there and that Napoli president would want something like 70m euros for him anyway judging from his comments and situation with Cavani in the past. It is not just simple as bid rejected so let's open football manager database and see who is the next highest rated player. On Naiggolan, he seems a good player but until last season I doubt anyone heard of him and again Roma would probably want something like 50m euros for him. Also he strikes me as a CAM more than a CM anyway.

This is why we didn't bid for Koke, Isco...etc because they don't want to leave and their club don't want to sell no matter what, Juve and Pogba on the other hand might if we offer the right amount. It is also why we don't look at Varane for example insteaf of Stones even though we are offering 40m anyway.

No, but I would like to know. Probably we are looking as usual for a bargain for Draxler but Schalke disagrees... however we should buy one player in the next days, that's what Juventus's director said.

95 in this moment I guess.

ps. there is 0 possibility that no one in Italy talks about the greatest transfer in the history of football. Italy is pasta, pizza, calcio (football).

If you're so sure why do you keep spamming the thread with the same messages?

Oh yeah, you're just here because this is "hilarious"

Yeah, it'd be really smart and make sense for Juve to keep it secret till the last day of the window avoiding a bidding war between the top clubs in Europe.

I wonder why a bidding war didn't happen earlier this summer? You know, when barca bid? I keep hearing that all the top clubs are going to come and create this bidding war but city, PSG and Mardid were nowhere when barca bid earlier.

I wouldn't bet on a bidding war.

Maybe.... but this conversation is from the last hours...

I think he's either right and there's no chance or that he hasn't got a clue because he's not getting any information. Thing is, he was really quiet when the ESPN guy came out with the rumour. If he knew otherwise, I can't see a journo not coming out to say another is wrong. Brownie points and all that.

What is funny about this bidding war is that all the 'interested' clubs all seem to go and get other expensive targets instead of Pogba haha. Barca with Turan, Madrid with Kovacic, PSG with Di Maria, City now seemingly with KDB. Clearly everyone got big money to spend, I wonder why no one got involved in this 'bidding war' Juve fans think will be happening. Maybe, just maybe they all think he is overpriced at £70m and we are the only team left interested. Not to mention he is demanding 12m after tax per year as rumored and that put him up there with the highest paid players in the world.

What is funny about this bidding war is that all the 'interested' clubs all seem to go and get other expensive targets instead of Pogba haha. Barca with Turan, Madrid with Kovacic, PSG with Di Maria, City now seemingly with KDB. Clearly everyone got big money to spend, I wonder why no one got involved in this 'bidding war' Juve fans think will be happening. Maybe, just maybe they all think he is overpriced at £70m and we are the only team left interested. Not to mention he is demanding 12m after tax per year as rumored and that put him up there with the highest paid players in the world.

Sssh. Stop being a fool and being all observant - or you'll get the Old Lady supporters telling you how they can whip up a record breaking bidding war over their Mr Pogba ;)

I tuoi colleghi di tifo o sono poco svegli di natura o sono ubriachi. :D

effettivamente alcuni qua dentro sembrano davvero dei fessi di prima categoria.

eppure la fonte di twitter, quell'arabo sconosciuto, sembra così attendibile. ha pure una foto con Mourinho mentre fa' il simbolo della vittoria.

sai che inizio a crederci anche io, faccio un salto a Malpensa, magari Pogba è ancora lì in coda. :D

There was no bidding war because Pogba is clearly not on the market. Use some logic, if he was on the market Raiola for sure would insist to continue the negotiation with Barca. Then, If he was on the market It would be sold at June/July..... probably May.

If you're so sure why do you keep spamming the thread with the same messages?

Oh yeah, you're just here because this is "hilarious"

Exactly. Many messages are totally insane and far away from reality, maybe you are used to read english press garbage, for me it's interesting and funny at the same time.

But I'm here as a football fan friend, don't get me wrong! :)

If he knew otherwise, I can't see a journo not coming out to say another is wrong. Brownie points and all that.

Di Marzio has always said that he doesn't comment information of other sources/journalists.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You