Paul Pogba

Madmax

Falta acordar términos personales

In Spanish means:

1. Chelsea and Juventus have reached an agreement between the clubs.

2. But now Chelsea and Pogba (Mino Raiola) have to write and reach an agreement (clauses /% Marketing / years of the contract / salary per week) among themselves.

In summary, according to this reporter (I do not know him) the agreement between Juventus and Chelsea is fully agreed / finalized. And the last step to complete the transfer is that Chelsea and Pogba end up drawing up the contract (clauses /% Marketing / years of the contract / salary per week), which would be quite close (if the information is true).

By the way, This tuit is being repeated again and again on Twitter in Spain.

Regards.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether we get Pogba or not this has been a fucking fantastic transfer window. Just the kind I expect from the Champions!

Baba Rahman

Begovic

Pedro

Kenedy

Stones

and the hope of Pogba.... Well done I'm entertained.

Getting rekt by City 3-0 was Jose's masterstroke it seems :Goober:

Whether we get Pogba or not this has been a fucking fantastic transfer window. Just the kind I expect from the Champions!

Baba Rahman

Begovic

Pedro

Kenedy

Stones

and the hope of Pogba.... Well done I'm entertained.

Agreed. It only looks below par because of last year, which was the greastest window of all time.

Now, all thats left is Jose benching Ivanovic.

You are perfectly entitled to your free speech. But if you embark on a crusade to put down anyone getting excited over harmless pasttimes then you are a lunatic.

You made your point loud and clear. Now, leave. But no, you are going to stick around like a broken record.

lol, i havn't put anyone down ... ive questioned some of the sources when posted especially as the forum rules say "Links from unreliable sources, such as Goal or Tribalfootball will be deleted from the forum, due to their relative lack of credibility"

I'm sorry it upsets you that people have a different opinion or want a higher standard of reliable information

lol, i havn't put anyone down ... ive questioned some of the sources when posted especially as the forum rules say "Links from unreliable sources, such as Goal or Tribalfootball will be deleted from the forum, due to their relative lack of credibility"

I'm sorry it upsets you that people have a different opinion or want a higher standard of reliable information

Stop policing the forums.

If Juve want an eu-player in exchange for pogba, they can gladly have Mikel. Knew his English passport as good for something after all.

TBH, it would be a good change for him. The Serie A is not as pacey. He would do well with a slow buildup.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You