Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never is until it's signed is it?

Not really. Sometimes there is a really solid story but here the journos dont sound very confident. I wish there was something official from the club.

They probably tried earlier this summer which led Real Madrid, Barcelona and City all pulled out. Barca ended up with Turan, Madrid ended up with Kovavic and City now looking at KDB. They probably realized now that the bidding plan failed so will have to settle for only '100m euros' instead. Also the world record fee officially is Bale for 100m euros at the time, now if we are looking at matching that anyway with Pogba.

ahahah guys I can't believe you really think bullshit like these.

I'm still looking at this topic to find pearl like this, thanks.

Now I realize why the english sport press is the wrost in the world.

"ohohoho we hav 2 sell pogby!!!"

"ohohohoho noooooo kovacic at real madrid! Turan to Barca! What can we do now??? no one can buy him...let's hope chelsea offers to us 100 millions euros..."

ahahah guys I can't believe you really think bullshit like these.

I'm still looking at this topic to find pearl like this, thanks.

Now I realize why the english sport press is the wrost in the world.

"ohohoho we hav 2 sell pogby!!!"

"ohohohoho noooooo kovacic at real madrid! Turan to Barca! What can we do now??? no one can buy him...let's hope chelsea offers to us 100 millions euros..."

Who r u homie?

they can sign Witsel and still keep Pogba. Khedira is injured, Marchisio also tends to get injuries. They dont have that much CMs left, so Witsel could just be an addition to Pogba. Dont see many chances that this deal will happen unless we pay a huge, huge sum

they can sign Witsel and still keep Pogba. Khedira is injured, Marchisio also tends to get injuries. They dont have that much CMs left, so Witsel could just be an addition to Pogba. Dont see many chances that this deal will happen unless we pay a huge, huge sum

So why are they waiting so late into the window to inquire about a player who won't come easy like Witsel?

The rumoured fee for Pogba is a fucking ENORMOUS sum

Yeah. Like the Ben Davies and Gylfi Sigurdsson, Ashley Cole and William Gallas, Andy Cole and Keith Gillespie, Zlatan Ibrahimovich and Samuel, Jermain Defoe and Bobby Zamora, James Beattie and Kevin Davies, Fabio Cannavaro and Fabian Carini, Francesco Coco and Clarence Seedorf & Nemanja Matic and David Luiz swap deals all happened in video games or our heads?

Why do people make such stupid comments so often...

640px-Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

Yeah, I definitely meant that literally obviously. Point I was getting at is rumour sites, tabloids, journalists & football fans push these stories relentlessly to cater to the gossip & drama hungry fan but they're extremely rare. The fact is, I'd imagine that there are far too many circumstances that need to be lined up in order for these 'swap' deals to be appealing for several parties.

which is what we would do according to these rumours. Of course it is about money. which is why all those repetitive "never gonna happen" pessimist should just sit back and look at the facts. Juve want to keep Pogba. but as most poeple they also like money. We have loads of money. Maybe we offer them enough so that their affinity for money outweighs their affinity for Pogba. maybe not. who knows. but those people who give pogba leaving juventus this window no chance are as full of shit as all those wannabe twitter gurus who have the deal as done. everyone has a price. pogba has one, too.

which is what we would do according to these rumours. Of course it is about money. which is why all those repetitive "never gonna happen" pessimist should just sit back and look at the facts. Juve want to keep Pogba. but as most poeple they also like money. We have loads of money. Maybe we offer them enough so that their affinity for money outweighs their affinity for Pogba. maybe not. who knows. but those people who give pogba leaving juventus this window no chance are as full of shit as all those wannabe twitter gurus who have the deal as done. everyone has a price. pogba has one, too.

Gold Star... Been saying this for ages now.

God. I hate how some of you feel you are too cool for school and above the "scum" on twitter and those who enjoy it.

If you think its silly and a waste of time, then STFU and ignore it.

Stop trying to rain on those who are enjoying themselves. Its like those obnoxious assholes who go to a party but complain about loud music and booze. Stay at home.

These threads are about people living wishfully. Keep your cynicism to non speculative threads.

Fuck mate Im bouncing off the walls here. Ive had to get stoned to calm down.

I doubt Juve will sell the player.

They reached the final last year. With a bit of luck they could have won it (Buffon gave a goal uncharacteristic of him, the 2-1).
The Italians after a lean spell want to bounce back.
We should look elsewhere.

Well...I, for one hope this deal goes through, it would be the perfect opportunity to switch to a 4-3-3, the possibility of a midfield of Matic,Fabregas,Pogba is mouth wathering to say the least. However i wouldn't want to give up Oscar for him, because we all know deep down, that if we let go Oscar he's gonna do a Kdb, especially in the italian league. Also it would be nice to still have Oscar in the team, as he is the only true number 10 we have, and it would be the perfect player to mix things up.
Lastly, i hope the deal goes through, because it would serve as a reality check to all Juventus fan, just to remind them their true place in europe. I've nothing against Juventus the club, as i think they operate quite smartly, if we forget few huge slips they had in the past, but their fans are insufferable here in italy, i think the comparison to liverpool fans and their "divine" right to win would be quite accurate.

Btw, i've been following the forum from a few months now and it's quite brilliant. I enjoy reading posts from a few brilliant members :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You