Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DiMarzio hasn't been reliable in terms of Chelsea news this window. Like for example: Telles, Van Der Wiel, Filipe Luis will go on loan etc.I found this on twitter and i agree and he hasnt broke many Chelsea news.

Telles seemed to be leaked by cfc to hurry the baba deal up as they were requesting too much money. van der wiel?.... you can't expect him to be the first to every transfer news.

If you doubt his cfc transfer news fine but its hard to doubt this juve news.

Just been trying to get in touch with the atoms asking them to help us secure the Pog. Decided it might be worth trying Voodoo and Witchcraft. If they fail I might try turning to an invisible all seeing all knowing all powerful Deity that created the universe. Yeah I know that would be fuckin ridiculous.

DiMarzio hasn't been reliable in terms of Chelsea news this window. Like for example: Telles, Van Der Wiel, Filipe Luis will go on loan etc.I found this on twitter and i agree and he hasnt broke many Chelsea news.

Filipe Luis is the only suitable example. He didn't say we will sign Telles or VdW, he only reported about interest.

My friend from Italy is saying that still nothing has changed and there's no way that Pogba is leaving. Well he is probably more reliable when these random twitter posters with 300 followers to whose people here seem to believe...

Sometimes I think that the signing is close, but sometimes I think it's impossible.

But the truth is that if we sign Pogba we are the the main favorites to win Champions League this season. We would be the most balanced team in Europe.

Hopefully we can do the signing before the market closed.

Regards.

He seems to be pretty unreliable when it has to do with English clubs. Seems genuinely ITK with the Italian clubs, though, so I tend to believe what he's been saying about Pogba.

Seems that everyone goes apeshit around 5/6 onwards - perhaps that means negotiations (or just communication if you're skeptical of a move) happens early afternoon and then is leaked hours later.

I'd wait till around 5 to hear any decent news ;)

im pray for juventus to reject chelsea bid for pogba and chelsea go in for koke instead and buyout his clause at £50m

Hi friend!

I think signing Koke is right now impossible. Koke is the leader for Simeone and he wants to stay at Atletico Madrid this season. Maybe next season Koke want to go to Barcelona when they can sign again because for a Spanish player is easier to continue playing in La Liga than to change to play in Premier League, in a different culture and in a different style of football. Being in Atletico de Madrid or go to Barcelona is the easy way for Koke. As Jose said: "Pedro has been very brave coming to Premier League and accept such a big challenge. "

And by the way, the other day a very controversial journalist in Spain, Eduardo Inda, (which always has good information both in politics and in football) said that Carlos Slim, the second richest man in the world, wants to be the majority shareholder of Atletico de Madrid (like Roman With Us) in the near future. He even said that Carlos Slim would pay 150 million for the new stadium of Atletico Madrid (Whose name is "La Peineta" and which was part of the old project for the Olympic stadium for the Olympic Games in Madrid which failed spectacularly again and again).

If this information is true, Koke and Simeone will continue for many years in Atletico de Madrid. Which is a shame because Koke would be perfect for us.

LINK. http://deportes.atresmedia.com/futbol/equipos/atletico/eduardo-inda_2015082555dbac470cf26a142c80705c.html

The video is in Spanish, but the journalist says: "Carlos Slim will pay 150 million euros for the construction of the new stadium of Atletico de Madrid (Whose name is "La Peineta"), and I think that Carlos Slim wants to be the new majority shareholder of Atletico de Madrid".

This guy is a very controversial journalist in Spain, but he usually has good information.

Regards.

Hi friend!

I think signing Koke is right now impossible. Koke is the leader for Simeone and he wants to stay at Atletico Madrid this season. Maybe next season Koke want to go to Barcelona when they can sign again because for a Spanish player is easier to continue playing in La Liga than to change to play in Premier League, in a different culture and in a different style of football. Being in Atletico de Madrid or go to Barcelona is the easy way for Koke.

And by the way, the other day a very controversial journalist in Spain, Eduardo Inda, (which always has good information both in politics and in football) said that Carlos Slim, the second richest man in the world, wants to be the majority shareholder of Atletico de Madrid (like Roman With Us) in the near future. He even said that Carlos Slim would pay 150 million for the new stadium of Atletico Madrid (Whose name is "La Peineta").

If this information is true, Koke and Simeone will continue for many years in Atletico de Madrid. Which is a shame because Koke would be perfect for us.

LINK. http://deportes.atresmedia.com/futbol/equipos/atletico/eduardo-inda_2015082555dbac470cf26a142c80705c.html

The video is in Spanish, but the journalist says: "Carlos Slim will pay 150 million euros for the construction of the new stadium of Atletico de Madrid (Whose name is "La Peineta"), and I think that Carlos Slim wants to be the new majority shareholder of Atletico de Madrid".

This guy is a very controversial journalist in Spain, but he usually has good information.

Regards.

Hi friend.

Regards.

;)

I'm from Italy and I can assure you that none has ever talk about a possible deal, an improved offer or Pogba leaving Juve.

I repeat, in Italy, a country where we talk, eat and breathe football 24h a day.

If there was any possibility, even the remotest possibility to reach a deal there would have been hours and hours of debates already, even more so in a negotiation that involved a garbage bin with a big mouth called Raiola.

Do you really believe that such a mammoth deal can be agreed in few days, without long negotiations and in the last week of the transfer market?Get real!

I'm a Chelsea fan, I'd love to see Pogba in our midfield, but there's literally no chance of this happening this year.

I'm from Italy and I can assure you that none has ever talk about a possible deal, an improved offer or Pogba leaving Juve.

I repeat, in Italy, a country where we talk, eat and breathe football 24h a day.

If there was any possibility, even the remotest possibility to reach a deal there would have been hours and hours of debates already, even more so in a negotiation that involved a garbage bin with a big mouth called Raiola.

Do you really believe that such a mammoth deal can be agreed in few days, without long negotiations and in the last week of the transfer market?Get real!

I'm a Chelsea fan, I'd love to see Pogba in our midfield, but there's literally no chance of this happening this year.

Actually our Russian lady would head the negotiations with the club and she's not to be fucked with. I he wants a deal, she will get a deal.

I believe Jose steps in once a 'principal' of business has been established. We all know Jose can convince any player - so we just have to see if th 'principal' agreement can be reached.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You