Paul Pogba

Madmax

4 ) Matic - RLC - Pogba, midfield with no creativity ? Neither of the three can pass opening ball.

hmmm.. Fine by me! When we dominated as most and outplayed Barcelona, what did we have then? We had Ballack, Essien and Lampard! Since 2004 we only had Deco that really can be placed in the category creative.. And now off course Fabregas! Don't tell me its a big difference in the creativity in 09 and Matic - RLC - Pogba. Against smaller teams we have to use a more creative player and put one on the bench, but in big games that midfield would win the battle for sure with these three. This is IF RLC take the step ;) RLC is also a attacking minded midfield player in the youth team, so in a couple of years he will show som of that for the first team(after he's used to playing at that level).

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba was no doubt Juventus best player!

Let me stop you right there...

Barzagli, Marchsio and Morata were very clearly Juve's standout players yesterday. Then you could argue that the likes of Leichteiner (no I won't bother actually spelling it right!) and Buffon had much better performances than Pogba. Even Pirlo was A LOT more influential when Juve were on top. Not sure what match you were watching...

Barzagli, Marchsio and Morata were very clearly Juve's standout players yesterday. Then you could argue that the likes of Leichteiner (no I won't bother actually spelling it right!) and Buffon had much better performances than Pogba. Even Pirlo was A LOT more influential when Juve were on top. Not sure what match you were watching...

Not sure Morata did much other than the goal but I would agree that Marchisio was Juve's man of the match. Pogba was good and definitely showed why many think he has world class potential but Juve in my opinion Marchisio was easily the standout.

Well IMO Pogba was Juve's 2nd best player yesterday.

I love Pirlo more than is healthy but he faded badly when Juve didn't have the ball, Morata didn't have his best game (his trademark runs were conspicuous in their absence) and Lichsteiner struggled in the first half.

Barzagli, Buffon and Pogba were all good but obviously Marchisio played better than most Barca players and was extremely unlucky to be on the losing side.

Well IMO Pogba was Juve's 2nd best player yesterday.

I love Pirlo more than is healthy but he faded badly when Juve didn't have the ball, Morata didn't have his best game (his trademark runs were conspicuous in their absence) and Lichsteiner struggled in the first half.

Barzagli, Buffon and Pogba were all good but obviously Marchisio played better than most Barca players and was extremely unlucky to be on the losing side.

Pogba made a lot of mistakes in not tracking runners and apart from the part when Juve were on top he offered next to nothing on the ball. He had an average game, but I can't see how anyone can say he played better than Barzagli who was flawless and Morata who was Juve's only goal threat for the majority of the match or Buffon who single-handedly kept them in it for much of the first half.

Pogba made a lot of mistakes in not tracking runners and apart from the part when Juve were on top he offered next to nothing on the ball. He had an average game, but I can't see how anyone can say he played better than Barzagli who was flawless and Morata who was Juve's only goal threat for the majority of the match or Buffon who single-handedly kept them in it for much of the first half.

Buffon made plenty of good saves , but ones you would probably expect. And he could of done better for the second goal

Buffon made plenty of good saves , but ones you would probably expect. And he could of done better for the second goal

The deflected shot from inside the box in the first half I don't expect him or any other keeper to save. That was incredible. He also made an excellent save down to his left IIRC. But yes he could have pushed the second goal further away but it was a very difficult shot to handle and Evra should have reacted faster.

Lichtsteiner. It's not that difficult :P

The deflected shot from inside the box in the first half I don't expect him or any other keeper to save. That was incredible. He also made an excellent save down to his left IIRC. But yes he could have pushed the second goal further away but it was a very difficult shot to handle and Evra should have reacted faster.

Also he messed up a kick , that would have meant game over if media reacted. He probably didn't have his best game. I agree with morata and marchisio 100% though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You