Paul Pogba

Madmax

Thats hopeless... you're choosing to ignore that i said all of those papers can be wrong as well, and Telegraph are wrong a lot. When Telegraph will also falsely quote other sources, i'll say they are bad as Express. Right now they dont do that.

But off course you'll always choose to get into a little internet-war. You're a child and you proved it more than once. Take care.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats hopeless... you're choosing to ignore that i said all of those papers can be wrong as well, and Telegraph are wrong a lot. When Telegraph will also falsely quote other sources, i'll say they are bad as Express. Right now they dont do that.

But off course you'll always choose to get into a little internet-war. You're a child and you proved it more than once. Take care.

Lol or you're just accepting the papers when its convenient to your argument and dismissing them when it fits your agenda.

I was merely pointing out this is an old story that has been rumoured for months now... Doesn't matter who is reporting it, its been out there from credible sources and also by what you deem to be rubbish.

Come back when you have a little more to contribute to the discussion than "oh this is from a weak source" To be honest with you I don't believe any of these journo posts, don't care where they are from but to see the reaction it can draw from those who are so hell bent on being right is amusing to me, if that makes me a kid so be it. hahaha

Lol or you're just accepting the papers when its convenient to your argument and dismissing them when it fits your agenda.

I was merely pointing out this is an old story that has been rumoured for months now... Doesn't matter who is reporting it, its been out there from credible sources and also by what you deem to be rubbish.

Come back when you have a little more to contribute to the discussion than "oh this is from a weak source" To be honest with you I don't believe any of these journo posts, don't care where they are from but to see the reaction it can draw from those who are so hell bent on being right is amusing to me, if that makes me a kid so be it. hahaha

So you put that link just to see other people jumping and cheering while you laugh at them behind the screen? if so, yes that makes you childish, and probably kind a bored.

When did i ever accepted that story from Telegraph? i never said they're credible, im saying they are not as bad as Express - Telegraph are not creating false quotes, Express do it. Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference? i guess its probably your inability to read carefully.

So you put that link just to see other people jumping and cheering while you laugh at them behind the screen? if so, yes that makes you childish, and probably kind a bored.

When did i ever accepted that story from Telegraph? im saying they are not as bad as Express - Telegraph are not creating false quotes, Express do it. Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference?

Definitely bored... Its 4:30 over here. Waiting for the night life to kick in.

Anyways thanks for the little entertainment you've provided! You're always good for a decent chuckle

@Chelsea Legend 11,

Stop being a condescending jerk. If not for others, for yourself.

@nadavTKL,

You aren't being an angel either in this 'discussion'. Just becuase you two rustle eachother jimmies doesn't mean you should start having a sledging contest in public.

And that is that.

Way too efficient - I like scrolling through at least a few more pages of abuse before getting back on thread :) :) :)

I prefer to sign Varane + Koke and bet heavily on Ruben Loftus-Cheek than just Pogba With 75 million pounds. I also believe that his signing is unnecessary seeing our needs.

In fact I think we are very far from signing Pogba now. The only possibility that we would have is that he prefers a sports project with BIG future than money.

Barcelona or Real Madrid will be his destination.

Regards.

We will never bring this guy to Chelsea period. Madrid and Barca are involved which means that we have no chance.

Really?

So you'd think his advisors are gonna tell him to go to Real and be managed by Rafa?

You think his agent is gonna risk injury and wait till the transfer embargo on Barca is lifted?

To both questions I say HELL NO.

We have a great situation here and a great coach, the Prem is the most watched league in the world don't sell us short just yet.

I prefer to sign Varane + Koke and bet heavily on Ruben Loftus-Cheek than just Pogba With 75 million pounds. I also believe that his signing is unnecessary seeing our needs.

In fact I think we are very far from signing Pogba now. The only possibility that we would have is that he prefers a sports project with BIG future than money.

Barcelona or Real Madrid will be his destination.

Regards.

Signing Pogba won't come down to money. It will come down to where he wants to be... All the teams involved know what the price is and are willing to pay, what's left is where he wants to go.

And the inflation on his price is getting ridiculously out of control. He won't be sold £75m...

Btw I love Ruben, I think he's gonna be a special player what I don't get is how you can say yes to Koke and no to Pogba but then say you want Ruben to come into the squad. Does Koke play striker or something?

Actually, Pogba can shine a lot with Fatnitez.

So, maybe, if Madrid is gonna spend a lot(in the french), they're gonna need sell a player with great market. I'm thinking in Bale and Isco. That's our opportunity.

Signing Pogba won't come down to money. It will come down to where he wants to be... All the teams involved know what the price is and are willing to pay, what's left is where he wants to go.

And the inflation on his price is getting ridiculously out of control. He won't be sold £75m...

Btw I love Ruben, I think he's gonna be a special player what I don't get is how you can say yes to Koke and no to Pogba but then say you want Ruben to come into the squad. Does Koke play striker or something?

Hi friend!

I prefer Koke than Pogba because Koke can play on the role of Fabregas when Fabregas need to rest and because Pogba and Ruben Loftus-Cheek are players with similar capabilities.

I think that to have a more balanced team would be more useful sign Koke. If we signed Pogba it would cause that we had a great accumulation of physically strong players but without great capacity to organize the rhythm of our game.

Physically strong players. Matic, RLC, Pogba ?, Ramires, Mikel ...

Creative players. Fabregas.

Our big problem this season is that we have overused Fabregas, falling on him the whole weight of the creation of football from behind. That's been our problem.

I have nothing personal against Paul Pogba, and he would be a very BIG signing, but seeing our needs I think we need a creative player like Koke and gradually be giving opportunities to RLC. For me the signing Pogba could block the future of RLC.

In addition, I believe that signing Varane should be our main objective (and more now that Pepe is close to renewing his contract with Real Madrid). Sign Varane + Koke and provide opportunities to RLC would help us to consolidate our project. And if it is possible, another attacker like Griezmann or some idea of Jose.

Regards.

Hi friend!

I prefer Koke than Pogba because Koke can play on the role of Fabregas when Fabregas need to rest and because Pogba and Ruben Loftus-Cheek are players with similar capabilities.

I think that to have a more balanced team would be more useful sign Koke. If we signed Pogba it would cause that we had a great accumulation of physically strong players but without great capacity to organize the rhythm of our game.

Physically strong players. Matic, RLC, Pogba ?, Ramires, Mikel ...

Creative players. Fabregas.

Our big problem this season is that we have overused Fabregas, falling on him the whole weight of the creation of football from behind. That's been our problem.

I have nothing personal against Paul Pogba, and he would be a very BIG signing, but seeing our needs I think we need a creative player like Koke and gradually be giving opportunities to RLC. For me the signing Pogba could block the future of RLC.

In addition, I believe that signing Varane should be our main objective (and more now that Pepe is close to renewing his contract with Real Madrid). Sign Varane + Koke and provide opportunities to RLC would help us to consolidate our project. And if it is possible, another attacker like Griezmann or some idea of Jose.

Regards.

This is one of the best things I've seen you write. I now understand why you prefer Koke to Pogba.

I want a classic Jose Mourinho midfield with pace, power and goals.

Pogba, Matic and Cesc would without question boss the midfield! That to me is a much more balanced midfield than Koke, Cesc and Matic. Option one we have everything option 2 we are lacking.

And while Pogba is far from a guy you can rely on setting tempo, he is without question closer to being the most complete midfielder in the game than Koke. He can pretty much play any style any formation and not look out of place.

It got settled in the court of appeals, they don't owe us that money anymore.

Didn't realise that, not that I was serious anyway. Never thought we would ever get a penny from that.

Some sort of midfielder merry-go-round is bound to happen this summer and the first domino that will fall will be the sale of Pogba; to where is another question. Personally, I don't believe we'll get him. Hopefully Juve splurge their new found money on Oscar!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You